Turn on thread page Beta

Girl lures a boy who is infatuated with her to his death. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kemi231)
    it doesnt matter if he was involved in a gang no one deserves to die like that, his mum did actually say that her son was no angel but he was starting to turn his life around.

Of course his mum would say that. Would she really say that her just dead son was a little **** who was going to end up caged or in a coffin at some point? Parents are always loyal to their brood in public what they say behind closed doors or think to themselves is sometimes rather different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubba.ok)
    Well there's a pretty big divergance between killing someone and carrying a weapon/theft. And i don't know that he wouldn't of commit a murder- just like i don't know wether i'll be run over by a bus tomorow. It's highly improbable but possible.
    and why else would you carry an axe? gonna practice for a career as a lumberjack.

the kid was armed so was hardly an innocent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    and why else would you carry an axe? gonna practice for a career as a lumberjack.

the kid was armed so was hardly an innocent
    I'm not going to make excuses for him, he was breaking the law by carrying an axe. But just because he was carrying an axe doesn't mean he had the intention to kill. People do some stupid things, he may of changed since then or it could of been a misunderstanding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    But scum like them don't deserve to live on benefits when they get out...they deserve to rot in jail.
    Well yes that is true, especially in this particular case, but on a general level, once you commit a crime, it does ruin your life since you may be able to live on benefits, but that means pretty much a life of living on a bare minimum with no prospects. Still, life imprisonment is a more fitting punishment.

ReputationRep:
    Just heard this story, absolutely awful and I cannot imagine what would make someone want to do this.

ReputationRep:
    It's stupid how they always refer to these kids as 'gang members', what exactly is their business? Those involved in organized crime would laugh.

I heard this story about a year ago, it was in the news again recently because of sentencing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olivia_Lightbulb)
    Urgh. Sky news.
    Ugh I know, since it's Sky News, the incident didn't happen. It's all made up. None of this really happened.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that boy lived in my borough, actually on 20 mins away from me. A couple of my friends knew him. Yeah it's quite sad, but I think the girl only thought he would get beaten up (like most girls round this **** area do) It's highly unlikely she would have known he was going to get killed. But anyway she's a fool and that's why i never go out with any girls in this area.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I'm sure I heard about this quite a long time ago, is this just a delayed story?

If not then I guess it's similar to another situation that happened like 2 months ago.

ReputationRep:
    Poor kid

ReputationRep:
    In court she admitted agreeing to lead him into the ambush so that he could get beaten up but said she did not realise he would be seriously hurt.
    wtf??

ReputationRep:
    how the hell is that 'consummate skill and cunning'
    if she even knew how to spell skill or cunning she wouldn't have been caught.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I'd kick that *****es ass if I could. Little *******s.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Voluntas Mos Victum)
    Being in a gang is not a matter of "not being an angel", it is a deadly serious problem.

He who lives by the sword dies by the sword, as they say.
    im not stupid i no that being in a gang is a serious problem, i just dont agree that people deserve to be killed like that at the end of the day there still human beings, people on this thread are justifying his death because of his past by doing that what makes you think that you are better than the people who carry out the killings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AP_89)
    It's stupid how they always refer to these kids as 'gang members', what exactly is their business? Those involved in organized crime would laugh.
    Yep.

They're mostly just playing at being gangsters.

Obviously there are some extremely serious guys in south london, but definitely not these types.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHRIS_PARTLOW)
    Yep.

They're mostly just playing at being gangsters.

Obviously there are some extremely serious guys in south london, but definitely not these types.
    'The Wire' - amazing show :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how can people can be so evil.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.