Turn on thread page Beta

Working for London Student Accommodation watch

    • Thread Starter


    I would like to do a masters at LSE in September, I have the offer but I just can't afford it without working part-time. During my final year as an undergrad I worked as an accommodation assistant in a block of flats for first years and exchange students, I got free rent in the city centre (not London) and the work was easy. I asked LSE but they didn't actually give me any information about how they recruit. I noticed there are a lot of privately run student accommodation blocks in London - I wondered if anybody knows if any employ students part-time as live on-site residents' assistants?

Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.