Turn on thread page Beta

Absolutely SICK story... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cj-Tj)
    Your mother has told a hear-say story. Everyone has heard of it, its not new, why pretend that it is? If you can really be arsed (I cant) look on urban legends or similar.
    I'm not pretending its new, i'm merely telling a story i know and all the information i know about it. Everyone clearly hasn't heard of it and if you have then congratulations.

ReputationRep:
    This myth went round my school at the same time as the starbusts/warts one...

(Original post by Samtheman89)
    Bloody nora, your not for real are you ?

He had piles of rotting dead bodies in his flat! Necrophilia?
    Yes I am for real. Is the story supposed to be about a dead guy, dead women, and an alive woman?

What's necrophilia?

Also, why would this man have corpses in his flat? Why were they all women? Was he convicted?

Was he alive?

Was the girl crazy?

ReputationRep:
    there's a similar story going round my school about this woman who went for an STD check and they told her she had some worms or something that you only contract from sleeping with dead people. end of the story is she got it from her husband.

its just one of those gruesome chinese whispers , beginning with 'a friend of a friend...'

(Original post by JW92)
    This myth went round my school at the same time as the starbusts/warts one...
    Go on...

ReputationRep:
    Eewww!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    Go on...
    The starbusts/warts story?

[insert name] was performing oral sex on his girlfriend. For some weird reason, she was putting starburts up herself for him to lick out. Then, shock horror, he started foaming at the mouth so went to tell his girlfriend that since he licked the three starbursts out of her, he's been like this. She says "Three? I only put two up there!" He goes to the doctors, and it turns out the third starburst was actually a cluster of genital warts. Lovely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by im so academic)
    Yes I am for real. Is the story supposed to be about a dead guy, dead women, and an alive woman?

What's necrophilia?

Also, why would this man have corpses in his flat? Why were they all women? Was he convicted?

Was he alive?

Was the girl crazy?
    I'm going to lol again though I disbelieve your naivety.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samtheman89)
    This is a true story of a family friends-friends daughter..

She and her friend (also female) went out one night clubbing as they hadn't seen each other in a while. After moving on to various clubs/bars they found a good one and were dancing the night away.

The girl was dancing with the same bloke all night, and they were getting on rather well, spent hours talking/dancing/drinking and getting rather touchy feely. Towards the end of the night this bloke asked if she wanted to go on to another club or come back to his, she really wanted to as they got on so well but couldn't leave her friend hanging, so they exchanged numbers and left it with a kiss.

A few days later she started getting a rash on her neck, then the next day it was spreading all over her face. Consulted the doctor, took some tests and she would get called back in a few days. Few days go by and she returns to the doctors where there are two police officers, shes like WTF?! turns out she has a disease that is only found in dead/rotting corpses.

They track down this guy she met at the club, raid his flat which has piles of dead rotting women's corpses!
    Argh that's proper creepy! lol. I know it's probs made up, but it's scary :p: That sort of thing happens to people though don't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OneEyedYellowIdol)
    I'm going to lol again though I disbelieve your naivety.
    I know, i had to think twice about answering those questions

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:thats nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by menaa-x)
    Although, why say 'a family friends-friends daughter'? I remember a girl telling my Psychology teacher this same story.
    Same! Except it was my Biology teacher. :p:

ReputationRep:
    menaa-x

For the last time im not trying to gain any credit, my mum just told me that her friend debbies friends daughter was this girl, thats all i was told, and that is what i told.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JW92)
    The starbusts/warts story?

[insert name] was performing oral sex on his girlfriend. For some weird reason, she was putting starburts up herself for him to lick out. Then, shock horror, he started foaming at the mouth so went to tell his girlfriend that since he licked the three starbursts out of her, he's been like this. She says "Three? I only put two up there!" He goes to the doctors, and it turns out the third starburst was actually a cluster of genital warts. Lovely.
    I've always wondered whether the person who came up with this story had encountered very weird Starburst or very weird genital warts.

ReputationRep:
    Surely he would of realised that genital warts don't taste like starburst?
    although i've never tried a cluster of genital warts, are they nice?

ReputationRep:
    Some weird crimewatch reconstruction

ReputationRep:
    you sluts should be careful

ReputationRep:
    Do you have this guy's number...? Yes, things have gotten that desperate! :sadnod:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with necrophilia as long as the cadaver gave consent before his/her death.
    What is so SICK about this story? :confused:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.