Turn on thread page Beta

Absolutely SICK story... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Do you have this guy's number...? Yes, things have gotten that desperate! :sadnod:
    i don't give out my number online i mean i dont have it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danadd9)
    Nothing wrong with necrophilia as long as the cadaver gave consent before his/her death.
    What is so SICK about this story? :confused:
    Oh yeah, nothing wrong with making love to a dead human. Clearly, however, there is something wrong with you.

ReputationRep:
    tbh its just an extra end to that story about that morgue worker person who had sex with over 100 corpses or something silly like that. so...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danadd9)
    Nothing wrong with necrophilia as long as the cadaver gave consent before his/her death.
    What is so SICK about this story? :confused:
    Its disgusting in every way, whats your reasons for thinking otherwise?

ReputationRep:
    orly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam7v)
    Oh yeah, nothing wrong with making love to a dead human. Clearly, however, there is something wrong with you.
    Serves the same purpose as having protected sex. Surely each to their own :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samtheman89)
    Its disgusting in every way, whats your reasons for thinking otherwise?
    Alright it's gross I'll give you that but it's not the most disgusting thing I've heard this week

How credible is this story anyway? I heard it being passed around as a bulletin chain on MySpace a few years ago, surely it's not that common?:p:

ReputationRep:
    i don't give out my number online i mean i dont have it
    Heehee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JW92)
    The starbusts/warts story?

[insert name] was performing oral sex on his girlfriend. For some weird reason, she was putting starburts up herself for him to lick out. Then, shock horror, he started foaming at the mouth so went to tell his girlfriend that since he licked the three starbursts out of her, he's been like this. She says "Three? I only put two up there!" He goes to the doctors, and it turns out the third starburst was actually a cluster of genital warts. Lovely.
    AAAHAHAHAHAHA I lol'd so badly :rofl: LOLL!!!!!!!

:toofunny::rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linweth)
    orly
    yarly.

ReputationRep:
    THIS DOES NOT BELONG IN CHAT. :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)
    THIS DOES NOT BELONG IN CHAT. :fuhrer:
    twas moved

ReputationRep:
    twas moved
    i know, i hate it when mods do that :dry:

ReputationRep:
    I have heard this story, but involving an underaged girl from devon and oral sex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JW92)
    The starbusts/warts story?

[insert name] was performing oral sex on his girlfriend. For some weird reason, she was putting starburts up herself for him to lick out. Then, shock horror, he started foaming at the mouth so went to tell his girlfriend that since he licked the three starbursts out of her, he's been like this. She says "Three? I only put two up there!" He goes to the doctors, and it turns out the third starburst was actually a cluster of genital warts. Lovely.
    Just came across this thread I heard this story the other day except it was a few days later he was ill and the 'starburst' was a crabs nest in his stomach! God and I believed my mate

Still if i hear the clown statue story again I will actually scream!

ReputationRep:
    I expected it to turn out in a threesome!

ReputationRep:
    a crabs nest in his stomach, LOL thats redunkulous

ReputationRep:
    The version of the story I heard was a slut that had sex with a guy who was actually an undertaker, the undertaker was also a vampire, which in my opinion caused the story to be less believable..

ReputationRep:
    Hah, that's an old classic over here :yep:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.