Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

i'm going to kill him, help... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    my brother makes me sick. he's on the dole (actually that's a lie they kicked him off it so he's sponging off my parents) he's never done a hard days work in his life, he basically gets up at 12.00 noon every day and treats my parents (and me) like *****, complete attitude problem...

my mam & dad have been on holiday for almost a week and we're supposed to be looking after the dog and the house between us but he hasn't done a thing to help... my blood is boiling because i am EXHAUSTED and he will do nothing. he hasnt hoovered once, done a speck of washing, he lounges around every day making a mess, ignores his phone when he goes out, waltzes in at 4am and wakes me up, never takes the dog out... and i have a job on top of this to also add to everything. i cant deal with it anymore

to really put the icing on the cake he's told my parents that i'm 'doing his head in' so when they had a go at me when they called up i basically told them where to go because i was so upset and said 'never again' was i doing this and told them not to text me again whilst they're away... i'm running around like a ******** so that they can have a weeks break (for the second time, they've just been away less than 2 months ago) and i'm made out to be the bad guy which has really got me down

i feel so unappreciated and like i'm being made a fool of. i feel guilty too like i've spoilt their holiday too by blowing my top but i just lost it with an accumulation of everything... sigh, what do i do when they get back now that's what i'm wondering and how do i teach my brother a lesson?

ReputationRep:
    that's so horrible he seems like a total pain in the ***. try to keep calm

ReputationRep:
    What a ****. Try not to let him get to you, ignore what he does (or doesn't do). I know it's not easy, but try not to take ANY notice of him.

It gets easier after a while.

ReputationRep:
    Call your parents up before you spoil their holiday, and try to explain. But keep calm!

I'm sure your parents are already aware over the fact that he's a sneaky bum, they are his parents. As for him, you could try talking to him? Sit down with him, be all serious and all. As for the cleaning, I dunno.. Clean up after yourself, and tell him to clean up his.

Sounds really frustrating, hope you work it out!!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    my brother is exactly like that...I often hit him with bottles...haha good times...

ReputationRep:
    Put all his stuff in black bin liners and change the locks.
    Tough love and all that

ReputationRep:
    Next time he is out lock the doors so he can't come back in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xristina)
    my brother is exactly like that...I often hit him with bottles...haha good times...
    You what? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Just ignore him, tell him to clean up his own mess!
    Or next time he goes out make sure he can't get back in. That'll teach him!
    Or even better, get all his stuff in black bin liners, chuck them outside and change the locks.

ReputationRep:
    I feel for you, OP. Tape/video him or something and give it to your parents when they come back. That'll teach him. :mad2:

ReputationRep:
    Take a video of the house as you left it, so he can't blame you for messing it up, then just walk out and stay round a friend's for the remainder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho0101)
    You what? :eek:
    well...not hit...throw...haha, ok I did it like twice...nothing happened to him..
    don't judge me !! he deserves it. and I didnt aim at his face...

Beat him relentlessly?

ReputationRep:
    Stop doing all the work, as long as you and the dog are looked after leave him to his own devices. When your parents return just explain you did the best you could without any help from your brother. He wont be able to deny the mess and he is not your responsibility he is theirs.

ReputationRep:
    well...not hit...throw...haha, ok I did it like twice...nothing happened to him..
    don't judge me !! he deserves it. and I didnt aim at his face...
    I was just joking. :p:

ReputationRep:
    give the guy a break, he's just enjoying life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakeee)
    give the guy a break, he's just enjoying life.
    as opposed to her, who just LOVES cleaning up his mess right ??

ReputationRep:
    as opposed to her, who just LOVES cleaning up his mess right ??
    someone's gotta do it.

ReputationRep:
    Just don't clean up after him, I don't see what is so exhausting. My parents used to go away all the time, and the house didn't fall apart the moment they left.

Just do your bit, and what you can, and leave it at that. Theres no point getting stressed, your parents will understand.

ReputationRep:
    Get a baseball bat and batter the **** out of him

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.