Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I wasnt sure where else to post this.

I got one of the new Ipods in November and all was fine for a few weeks but then it started to show some faults, when I clicked on one song it would play the next in the list.

I took it back to Argos where I got it from and they said they'd have to send it off to Apple as it was under their warranty. I begrudgingly agreed and 3 weeks later Argos left a voicemail message saying it had been returned but the engineers couldn't find anything wrong with it.
    Anyway, I just took it back off them and said if I had any further problems I'd bring it back in. Since then, though, I've had even more faults with it.
    It regularly shows the wrong album artwork, or none at all, with the wrong song and when I've checked Itunes the right images are with the right songs.
    If I have it on lock, occasionally, the song will stop playing then when I unlock it, it starts again.
    Then tonight, when I was at work I was looking through my music videos and none of them would play, just displayed a black screen and I had to reset it just to get it back to the menu screen.

I've just plugged it into Itunes and it says the ipod is corrupted and needs to be restored, but it doesnt seem to do anything and now its frozen on the 'Connected - Eject before disconnecting screen' and It wont let me reset it.
    So, my question is if I take it back to Argos will I be entitled to receive a refund/replacement or will they just insist that it's sent off again.

I'd appreciate any help, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    you crazy :afraid:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.