Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What age would you want a child?? watch

• PS Helper

PS Helper
    28 at the earliest, if I ever have kids that is :p: I'd sort of want to have a stable-ish future and not still be in student debt before I had small mouth to help feed.

ReputationRep:
    I had one at 21, but I'm lucky, got a partner with a good job and our own house already. We were ready for it, but I know a lot of people aren't at the same age.

ReputationRep:
    Probably late 20s :cute:

ReputationRep:
    I'd like my first when I'm 25/26.

ReputationRep:
    Never. However if i do decide to have one, I'd like to adopt.

ReputationRep:
    Uh when I'm exactly 30 I will probably adopt though. Having adopted kids in your family teaches you that you love them the same anyway and I hate the thought of giving birth.

ReputationRep:
    I want 2 or 3 by the time I'm 30, so I expect the very latest I can start popping 'em out is about 27 :p: I'd like to have them earlier though, but I'm 20 now and completely immature so I don't know when I'm actually going to be grown-up enough to have kids!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xsabax)
    lol shut up you have other problems like wet dreams and ****
    have you never seen someone giving birth in like sex ed lessons ages ago? i saw it like on the simple life too, apparantly it like rips you if you get what i mean so before i was like kill myself i am never having a kid but now ive decided id rather have the baby cut out lol!!
    its part of a woman's life to push the baby out...not to get a c-section i'm just wondering is your name Agnes...you sound so old lol

ReputationRep:
    29, probably. However I would probably think I was 'too young' when I get to that age, so who knows.

ReputationRep:
    so anyone here that does not want kids ??

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.