Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Horrible photos on Facebook Watch

ReputationRep:
    Facebook is the biggest load of trouble ever. I hate the 'social pressure' to sign up to it

ReputationRep:
    i wouldnt worry, people just look at it, laugh and then move on.
    I have sooo many embarrasing ones on facebook i just laugh and add a stupid comment to it. It never phases me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikipip)
    You can't re-tag an un-tagged photo
    goood so they won't be able to retag me in that beer fest :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i threat them :ninja: haha.. nah, if she won't delete it after you've asked her to, then report it!

ReputationRep:
    facebook is all about looking your worst. if you want to look good, go to myspace.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you can report photos lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andiio)
    Haha, one of my friends managed to get a photo removed that was... less than desireable. Let's just say that he was in his boxers lying down and it showed a questionable part of his anatomy, yet we all thought it was hilarious and wouldn't take it down! Yeah I know it does sound like we were being unreasonable, but honestly he should of just played it up, rather then getting so up-tight about it.

In the end, he just tagged the photo 'in violation' or whatever the option is that Facebook offers near the bottom of the page. The photo was gone within the day.

Either way, he wont be wearing such loose underwear out in a while :P
    Does the person who put the photo up get notified if the photo's been reported?

ReputationRep:
    I don't get this. You obviously don't mind people seeing you in that short skirt, else you wouldn't have worn it. Yet you don't want people seeing it on facebook? (despite more strangers and pervs would have seen you when you were out).

ReputationRep:
    last year i joined a volunteering service and added some of the people there on facebook, a girl said to me 'i never thought you were like this!'

since then i 'privated' my photos on fb

ReputationRep:
    You chose to wear shorts that are 'um too short', you went out to a place where there would be cameras, you allowed yourself to be photographed and this is your friends fault?

ReputationRep:
    try and get a horrible picture of her and put it on facebook and if she dont like it you can both compromise and take both pictures off.

ReputationRep:
    I have this all the time, just take it on the chin. I am now so conscious of it that at partys I will avoid photos.

Cancel facebook, it is the devil.

ReputationRep:
    Next time don't wear shorts that show your arse/flange

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure everyone on facebook is gunna look at your pic as soon as its up.... now that you've mentioned it....

not

(Original post by Renal)
    You chose to wear shorts that are 'um too short', you went out to a place where there would be cameras, you allowed yourself to be photographed and this is your friends fault?
    No, I was in my bedroom and my friend took a photo. The shorts are only tiny cos I'm sat down, stood up they are fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No, I was in my bedroom and my friend took a photo. The shorts are only tiny cos I'm sat down, stood up they are fine.
    And you didn't think to stop her?

ReputationRep:
    Get over it? I have some bad pictures of myself of facebook. I just de-tag myself, then it doesn't appear on your profile or whatever as part of your photos, just your friends.

ReputationRep:
    Untag it? Or just take a really embarassing photo of her and blackmail her with it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.