Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you delete the photos? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Took some pictures of some "friends" on a night out(Friends as in ex flatmates from halls) some are still staying in halls over summer and the rooms are all unlocked so we sort of "claimed" our old bedrooms in case we were too drunk to go home.

Anyway on the way home there was a lot of flirting going on between various male and female ex flatmates and when we got home some went into bedrooms(dont think they did anything but snuggle) anyway all of these people had other partners, I went into one bedroom of this guy who is a bit of a prankster and took a picture of him asleep on the bed and the girl lying against the wall(they werent side by side)

I added them to Facebook and the girl messaged me and demanded I delete them and I had no right taking them and if she sees me she will attack me! Appartantly she was on bad terms with her boyfriend for flirting with other guys.

But why is that my fault? I just took pictures of drunk people having a laugh.

ReputationRep:
    Its a bit wierd youd put them up if you dont know her well but tbh its her own fault & she deserved to get caught out!

ReputationRep:
    Meh delete it, it's not worth keeping it up, but tell her if she lays a finger on you you'll... I don't know I'm not good with threats.

ReputationRep:
    i would keep them up if someone messaged me crap like that

ReputationRep:
    I'd just take them down. It's not worth falling out over.

ReputationRep:
    I'd photoshop a **** in her mouth...

ReputationRep:
    Keep them up, it'll be funny.

ReputationRep:
    You should still delete them afterall its a picture of her and if she feels uneasy about it on stalkers r us (facebook) then you should def delete them

ReputationRep:
    Keep them up but tag the other guy in the pic as her boyfriend, always a winner haha

ReputationRep:
    I probably wouldn't have put them on in the first place as I'd be worried about them causing rifts in people's relationships. But anway, if she threatned me I'd be tempted to just leave them up. You can't go around saying you will attack someone! She should have been polite...it's not your fault she's on bad terms with her boyfriend! I'd say to her that I wouldn't take them down if she spoke to me like that. But if you just want an easy life...just take them off :p:

ReputationRep:
    If she's someone who flirts with other guys and sleeps in the same bed as some other guy when she has a boyfriend then she deserves to have it photographed and put into public.

Maybe it'll shame her into having some respect for her boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    why do people take the internet more seriously than they do real life

ReputationRep:
    Tell her to ask you nicely!

And if that doesn't work, I like wha EGjeff said, tag the other guy as her boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    no i wouldnt take them down. it is her fault, you only took a picture its her that is to blame

ReputationRep:
    Nah. You did nothing wrong... the reason the girl has a problem with it is that she knows her bf might find out.... serves her right for cheating tbh...

ReputationRep:
    Tell her to stop being a retard, then take the pictures off if it bothers her that much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta Usafa)
    Tell her to ask you nicely!

And if that doesn't work, I like wha EGjeff said, tag the other guy as her boyfriend.
    You are on TSR, but not MSN...

Muchly confused :confused:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    Dear god I hate it when people take pictures of everything then upload it to facebook regardless.

You dont need to document your night out in pictures.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Dear god I hate it when people take pictures of everything then upload it to facebook regardless.

You dont need to document your night out in pictures.
    Actually I didnt take pictures of everything on the night out, it was only like the 3rd time since I left home(8 years ago) that I have done so, and the times in the past were just in the student union bar.

Even this time Id say I took maybe 2 pictures in the club and about 15-20 when we got home most of them were just 2 or 3 shots of the same thing.

And the reason I do it is because I have low self esteem and have had dozens of people over the years call me a weirdo with no friends, I have even had people track me down on facebook and put abuse about me on there.

This is just to prove I am not just some quiet geek as they think and even I could have a good time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryouga)
    Took some pictures of some "friends" on a night out(Friends as in ex flatmates from halls) some are still staying in halls over summer and the rooms are all unlocked so we sort of "claimed" our old bedrooms in case we were too drunk to go home.

Anyway on the way home there was a lot of flirting going on between various male and female ex flatmates and when we got home some went into bedrooms(dont think they did anything but snuggle) anyway all of these people had other partners, I went into one bedroom of this guy who is a bit of a prankster and took a picture of him asleep on the bed and the girl lying against the wall(they werent side by side)

I added them to Facebook and the girl messaged me and demanded I delete them and I had no right taking them and if she sees me she will attack me! Appartantly she was on bad terms with her boyfriend for flirting with other guys.

But why is that my fault? I just took pictures of drunk people having a laugh.
    If she does not want the pictures on facebook and has specifically asked you to remove them, you must comply, else (I think) you'll be in breach of Facebook's terms and she could report you to Facebook's abuse team. You have to have permission to publish a picture of someone else.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.