Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm a little under 5'11" in height (about 5'10 3/4 to be precise). I'm worried that this is too short for girls. They all want such tall guys these days, 6 foot and over. I'm not sure how much growth I have left. My dad and brother are both just under 6'1" tho I'm not sure if I will reach that height. What will girls think of me when I am so short? Will they not like me for my height?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    That's not short! When I clicked on this thread I thought you were going to say you were 5'7"!

ReputationRep:
    Try these on for size:

http://www.zgeek.com/forum/gallery/f..._midget_lg.jpg

(Original post by learner_dancer)
    That's not short! When I clicked on this thread I thought you were going to say you were 5'7"!
    I'm 5' 8"

Are you a heightist? :zomg:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    I'm 5' 8"

Are you a heightist? :zomg:
    NO! That's what I was trying to say!

ReputationRep:
    No thats not short at all, probably slighly abouve average. I know a guy who is 4'4 not hats a bit short imo

ReputationRep:
    That's fine! Girls don't want guys who are too tall. I don't think I would want somebody over 6 foot, just looming over me all the time.

ReputationRep:
    http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1058/...c7copyrl2g.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHABANA)
    That's fine! Girls don't want guys who are too tall. I don't think I would want somebody over 6 foot, just looming over me all the time.
    Im 6ft 4 .. guess i wouldnt do it for you then haha

ReputationRep:
    Oh STFU I'm 5'4" and I can deal with it. You're average height. If you can't get girls it's cos you have a disgusting personality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a little under 5'11" in height (about 5'10 3/4 to be precise). I'm worried that this is too short for girls. They all want such tall guys these days, 6 foot and over. I'm not sure how much growth I have left. My dad and brother are both just under 6'1" tho I'm not sure if I will reach that height. What will girls think of me when I am so short? Will they not like me for my height?
    Don't be so ****ing absurd.

ReputationRep:
    Thread didn't live up to it's title. I was hoping for some guy to be like, "Hai gaiz, I'm liek 5'. Is dat 2 short and wil it stop me gettin layed lol".

NO! That's what I was trying to say!
    I'm kidding :console:

ReputationRep:
    Pah not short at all. I thought you were gonna be like, 5"3. That's around perfect height imo

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5.7 :hmmm:

OP, that's not short at all.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Troll, look at the little men respond in anger

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'8". My life is clearly worthless for I am even shorter than you.

Brb, hanging self.

If a girl cares that I'm 5'8" tall, **** 'em.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JmsG)
    Im 6ft 4 .. guess i wouldnt do it for you then haha
    I'm only 5"4" There are girls taller than me though who you would do it for lol.

ReputationRep:
    I thought you were going to say you're 5'3" tall

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.