Turn on thread page Beta

Will girls think I'm too short? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JmsG)
    Im 6ft 4 .. guess i wouldnt do it for you then haha
    For someone like me who is 5ft 11, 6ft 4 is perfect. I suppose if you're 5ft tall then anything over 6ft is looming but not to others. All in proportion
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'd say you're too tall.
    But I'm 5'3 so most people seem tall to me.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by alexpr2000)
    But I'm 5'7". Crap.
    Nothing wrong with it

ReputationRep:
    I'm the size of a bijuu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gez_09*)
    Seriously what are you on? Every time I click on a question, it's by you, so unless there are like 100 different people who use this account, then I'd say you are a complete TROLL! :mad:
    LMAO. Haha that's not how it works. "Anonymous" isn't just one person, "Anonymous" is a username used by people who do not want to show their real names - who want to remain incognito.

ReputationRep:
    OP is a ******* ****, 5'11 is 2.5 inches above uk average

ReputationRep:
    5"11 is agood height, I thought it was going to be worse than that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    Thread didn't live up to it's title. I was hoping for some guy to be like, "Hai gaiz, I'm liek 5'. Is dat 2 short and wil it stop me gettin layed lol".

haha this

you're average chillax

ReputationRep:
    I'm 6'1"!!!! :woo: Yep.....

Anyone care?

:tumble:

Guess not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hexasol)
    Yes. Because 5"11 is oh so short.
    So much heightism going on in this thread. You should be ashamed of yourself!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hallix)
    LMAO. Haha that's not how it works. "Anonymous" isn't just one person, "Anonymous" is a username used by people who do not want to show their real names - who want to remain incognito.
    I know what anonymous means! lol. However I just realised that it isn't just one person after a bit of research :facepalm:

Haha kinda new on TSR..can ya tell? :p:

ReputationRep:
    haha don't worry easy and cute mistake to make

and yeah you were very easy to spot :p:

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

I was expecting a thread on dwarfism or something. OP, you are tall (ie, over average height). You tower over me at any rate :p:

ReputationRep:
    5'8 and I get poon thrown at me all the time.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, you're far too short to ever obtain a girlfriend or even have a girl look at without pointing and shouting "check out that midget".

Now go go and stretch your legs, before you're too old to get a girlfriend. </sarcasm>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by learner_dancer)
    That's not short! When I clicked on this thread I thought you were going to say you were 5'7"!
    That would be ok too! I thought he was going to say 5'2" !

ReputationRep:
    Too short, you have to be 6'+. Girls would rather die alone (which they will inevitably now do) then be seen with a guy below 6 foot. U mad?

ReputationRep:
    maybe the op meant 5"1 but typed an extra 1 to make it eleven by accident? if not, you really are stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a little under 5'11" in height (about 5'10 3/4 to be precise). I'm worried that this is too short for girls. They all want such tall guys these days, 6 foot and over. I'm not sure how much growth I have left. My dad and brother are both just under 6'1" tho I'm not sure if I will reach that height. What will girls think of me when I am so short? Will they not like me for my height?
    Lol I was expecting you to say you were like 5'5". You're still quite a bit taller than me (5'4:o: ) lol

ReputationRep:
    5' 11" isn't short! My boyfriend's 5' 8" and I'm happy with that.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.