Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So whats 5.'11" in cm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHABANA)
    That's fine! Girls don't want guys who are too tall. I don't think I would want somebody over 6 foot, just looming over me all the time.
    That's not fair! Give tall freaks a chance as well!

ReputationRep:
    Thank god you're a troll. I was about to cry, being 5'9" and all.

ReputationRep:
    OP would tower over me :\

sad times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoonosewot)
    That's not fair! Give tall freaks a chance as well!
    Lol! I didn't mean that in an offensive way. I'm sure a lot of girls do like tall guys. I'm just not one of them. Really it's to do with my own shortness. Also I didn't mean that 6ft is too tall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a little under 5'11" in height (about 5'10 3/4 to be precise). I'm worried that this is too short for girls. They all want such tall guys these days, 6 foot and over. I'm not sure how much growth I have left. My dad and brother are both just under 6'1" tho I'm not sure if I will reach that height. What will girls think of me when I am so short? Will they not like me for my height?
    I'm 18 and only 5'6". Don't actually mind my height cos i can surprise people in football when jumping to header the ball :p:

ReputationRep:
    Your not short, same height as my boyfriend and hes perfect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hexasol)
    Seriously, i'm lost here. What comment have I said to be 'heightist' and explain why it is x]
    Don't worry, I wasn't being serious. You're not heightest at all, it's just the complete and utter stupidity of this thread asking whether 5' 11" is too short when it blatantly isn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a little under 5'11" in height (about 5'10 3/4 to be precise).
    aha, my boyfriend is that exact height - I'm 5'3" so it isn't really a problem.....

ReputationRep:
    Im 5'6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Necro Defain)
    Im 5'6
    A (male) friend of mine is 5' 2" and another one is 5' 4". Really could be worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by learner_dancer)
    That's not short! When I clicked on this thread I thought you were going to say you were 5'7"!
    :zomg:

That's not short..

OP: The average height for girls is 5ft 3.5 so i'm sure you'll find plenty of girls who don't think you're "too short".
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    :zomg:

That's not short..

OP: The average height for girls is 5ft 3.5 so i'm sure you'll find plenty of girls who don't think you're "too short".
    I think the OP was male....
    i know that's tall for a GIRL, but the average height for a male is 5'9"-5'10"

ReputationRep:
    Girls will think you are dumb.

ReputationRep:
    I am 5'6.5 and I really don't care. Maybe when I was younger I cared a bit; now it really does not bother me.

ReputationRep:
    It would be fine! Although in a perfect world I'd prefer about 6ft - 6ft 2, your height would be fine even for a girl of my height and I'm 5ft8/9. So chilllllllllllll!

ReputationRep:
    in the uk the average height for females is between 5'3" and 5'4", so the chances are you're going to be much taller than the average girl. you're also a good two inches or so above average height, so you're taller than most guys.

i'm 5'9'' and personally i love it. wouldn't want to be any shorter or taller.

ReputationRep:
    Im 7" wanna cook my sock?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramps)
    Oh STFU I'm 5'4" and I can deal with it. You're average height. If you can't get girls it's cos you have a disgusting personality.
    Disgusting might be a lil OTT? :P

ReputationRep:
    Dude, you're not even short, take a chill pill.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2010
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.