Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So whats 5.'11" in cm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHABANA)
    That's fine! Girls don't want guys who are too tall. I don't think I would want somebody over 6 foot, just looming over me all the time.
    That's not fair! Give tall freaks a chance as well!

ReputationRep:
    Thank god you're a troll. I was about to cry, being 5'9" and all.

ReputationRep:
    OP would tower over me :\

sad times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoonosewot)
    That's not fair! Give tall freaks a chance as well!
    Lol! I didn't mean that in an offensive way. I'm sure a lot of girls do like tall guys. I'm just not one of them. Really it's to do with my own shortness. Also I didn't mean that 6ft is too tall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a little under 5'11" in height (about 5'10 3/4 to be precise). I'm worried that this is too short for girls. They all want such tall guys these days, 6 foot and over. I'm not sure how much growth I have left. My dad and brother are both just under 6'1" tho I'm not sure if I will reach that height. What will girls think of me when I am so short? Will they not like me for my height?
    I'm 18 and only 5'6". Don't actually mind my height cos i can surprise people in football when jumping to header the ball :p:

ReputationRep:
    Your not short, same height as my boyfriend and hes perfect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hexasol)
    Seriously, i'm lost here. What comment have I said to be 'heightist' and explain why it is x]
    Don't worry, I wasn't being serious. You're not heightest at all, it's just the complete and utter stupidity of this thread asking whether 5' 11" is too short when it blatantly isn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a little under 5'11" in height (about 5'10 3/4 to be precise).
    aha, my boyfriend is that exact height - I'm 5'3" so it isn't really a problem.....

ReputationRep:
    Im 5'6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Necro Defain)
    Im 5'6
    A (male) friend of mine is 5' 2" and another one is 5' 4". Really could be worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by learner_dancer)
    That's not short! When I clicked on this thread I thought you were going to say you were 5'7"!
    :zomg:

That's not short..

OP: The average height for girls is 5ft 3.5 so i'm sure you'll find plenty of girls who don't think you're "too short".
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    :zomg:

That's not short..

OP: The average height for girls is 5ft 3.5 so i'm sure you'll find plenty of girls who don't think you're "too short".
    I think the OP was male....
    i know that's tall for a GIRL, but the average height for a male is 5'9"-5'10"

ReputationRep:
    Girls will think you are dumb.

ReputationRep:
    I am 5'6.5 and I really don't care. Maybe when I was younger I cared a bit; now it really does not bother me.

ReputationRep:
    It would be fine! Although in a perfect world I'd prefer about 6ft - 6ft 2, your height would be fine even for a girl of my height and I'm 5ft8/9. So chilllllllllllll!

ReputationRep:
    in the uk the average height for females is between 5'3" and 5'4", so the chances are you're going to be much taller than the average girl. you're also a good two inches or so above average height, so you're taller than most guys.

i'm 5'9'' and personally i love it. wouldn't want to be any shorter or taller.

ReputationRep:
    Im 7" wanna cook my sock?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramps)
    Oh STFU I'm 5'4" and I can deal with it. You're average height. If you can't get girls it's cos you have a disgusting personality.
    Disgusting might be a lil OTT? :P

ReputationRep:
    Dude, you're not even short, take a chill pill.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.