The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

for me being 5ft 9 and having a passion for heels the 6 club is where its at. Sorry
I actually like guys to be taller than me. :colondollar:

But that's what, the only comment saying so in 5 pages? You're fine.
My sister and I are at an identical height (5' 11" ), to the point where it's a bit unnerving standing side-by-side. She's 5 years older than me, so I probably have a bit more to go yet.
Reply 103
Bloody hell man, that's not short.
Reply 104
learner_dancer
I think the OP was male....
i know that's tall for a GIRL, but the average height for a male is 5'9"-5'10"

Given what half the TSR femalle community want, you'd be forgiven for thinking that the average expected height of a TSR male should be 6ft2!
Reply 105
That's above average height for a UK male.
Anonymous
I'm a little under 5'11" in height (about 5'10 3/4 to be precise). I'm worried that this is too short for girls. They all want such tall guys these days, 6 foot and over. I'm not sure how much growth I have left. My dad and brother are both just under 6'1" tho I'm not sure if I will reach that height. What will girls think of me when I am so short? Will they not like me for my height?

Lol bless you. My ex was the same as you, my current is 5ft 7!! I spose it depends on the height of the girl because I've got a lot of tall friends that wouldn't want to be taller than their boyfriends...but as for me I'm 5ft so I never have that problem :p: I wouldn't date anyone over 6ft.
it depends because your penis is prob small where as the 6footers have a length!!!
Reply 108
NO!! I'm only 5'7 and the boys around here are mostly shorter than me :O
Op get a sodding grip man ... it's not like you are 5' nowt is it ...
My boyfriend is 5'8 and I think that's the perfect height for me (I'm 5'4...) I would hate for him to be any taller.
Anonymous
it depends because your penis is prob small where as the 6footers have a length!!!

Well my boyfriend was 8 inches at 5ft 11, so not necessarily!
Reply 112
All Of U Fook Off, Im Flippin 5'3 :angry:
rishi08
All Of U Fook Off, Im Flippin 5'3 :angry:

:laugh: Good genes there.
Reply 114
What does those things mean for christ sake? U never use basic, good old traditional centimeters? :confused:

5 is what feet, and ' + x is the inches? :frown:
Reply 115
That's really tall! I thought you'd say 5 foot or something. I'm only 5ft 2/3, so anything above 5ft 5 or so would be fine for me!
Reply 116
I wouldn't think you were short.
Reply 117
I'm 5'10" I don't think hight is my problem! lol!
I'm like 5'10 ish, so you're taller than most people, an if girls really dislike you, you're most likely a bit of dick.

:smile:
I think this is a joke. Considering the OP is above the UK average that is the only logical answer I can come up with.

Latest

Trending

Trending