Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    for me being 5ft 9 and having a passion for heels the 6 club is where its at. Sorry

ReputationRep:
    I actually like guys to be taller than me.

But that's what, the only comment saying so in 5 pages? You're fine.

ReputationRep:
    My sister and I are at an identical height (5' 11" ), to the point where it's a bit unnerving standing side-by-side. She's 5 years older than me, so I probably have a bit more to go yet.

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell man, that's not short.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by learner_dancer)
    I think the OP was male....
    i know that's tall for a GIRL, but the average height for a male is 5'9"-5'10"
    Given what half the TSR femalle community want, you'd be forgiven for thinking that the average expected height of a TSR male should be 6ft2!

ReputationRep:
    That's above average height for a UK male.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a little under 5'11" in height (about 5'10 3/4 to be precise). I'm worried that this is too short for girls. They all want such tall guys these days, 6 foot and over. I'm not sure how much growth I have left. My dad and brother are both just under 6'1" tho I'm not sure if I will reach that height. What will girls think of me when I am so short? Will they not like me for my height?
    Lol bless you. My ex was the same as you, my current is 5ft 7!! I spose it depends on the height of the girl because I've got a lot of tall friends that wouldn't want to be taller than their boyfriends...but as for me I'm 5ft so I never have that problem :p: I wouldn't date anyone over 6ft.

it depends because your penis is prob small where as the 6footers have a length!!!

ReputationRep:
    NO!! I'm only 5'7 and the boys around here are mostly shorter than me :O

ReputationRep:
    Op get a sodding grip man ... it's not like you are 5' nowt is it ...
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    My boyfriend is 5'8 and I think that's the perfect height for me (I'm 5'4...) I would hate for him to be any taller.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    it depends because your penis is prob small where as the 6footers have a length!!!
    Well my boyfriend was 8 inches at 5ft 11, so not necessarily!

ReputationRep:
    All Of U Fook Off, Im Flippin 5'3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rishi08)
    All Of U Fook Off, Im Flippin 5'3
    :laugh: Good genes there.

ReputationRep:
    What does those things mean for christ sake? U never use basic, good old traditional centimeters? :confused:

5 is what feet, and ' + x is the inches?

ReputationRep:
    That's really tall! I thought you'd say 5 foot or something. I'm only 5ft 2/3, so anything above 5ft 5 or so would be fine for me!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't think you were short.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'10" I don't think hight is my problem! lol!

ReputationRep:
    I'm like 5'10 ish, so you're taller than most people, an if girls really dislike you, you're most likely a bit of ****.

ReputationRep:
    I think this is a joke. Considering the OP is above the UK average that is the only logical answer I can come up with.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2010
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.