Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well my boyfriend was 8 inches at 5ft 11, so not necessarily!
    You fail hard for thinking they are even correlated lulz.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like being shorter than guy friends, but genetics/ nurture say I'm gonna be.
    Anyways bfs have always been taller! Taller as in my head can just nuzzle into their necks.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a little under 5'11" in height (about 5'10 3/4 to be precise). I'm worried that this is too short for girls. They all want such tall guys these days, 6 foot and over. I'm not sure how much growth I have left. My dad and brother are both just under 6'1" tho I'm not sure if I will reach that height. What will girls think of me when I am so short? Will they not like me for my height?
    They wont think much. Thats a quite average height, and womens average height is 5ft4 i dont see ur problem. Ive not got any problems im pretty short 5FT and the guys ive dated dont seem to care ive dated people from 5ft9-6ft2 and height doesnt bother me, infact too tall can be a bit annoying. SO yeh ur not short, im short!

If ur still concerned and think ur short date shorter women who think ur amazing and tall

Oh just grow up... funny hey hey... no but seriously grow up and stop moaning.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.