Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would be your immediate reaction in the case of alien invasion? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Imagine being in a scene like in that film Independence Day where the big flying saucer thing floats over the city and scares everyone ********. :eek: I've just had a thought. What if it were to happen to me? Only a fool would believe that we are the only form of intelligent (haha what a joke) life in the universe. I see little to suggest that we won't make contact with extraterrestrial species in the future (if we haven't already of course :iiam:).

Discuss.

ReputationRep:
    This..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    "holy shiznits"

ReputationRep:
    I'd stand on a rooftop with a massive sign saying welcome.

ReputationRep:
    I would begin handing out tinfoil hats similar to my own.

ReputationRep:
    I would probably do the logical thing and loot shops and such benefiting from political chaos ^^ and then continue to live on.

ReputationRep:
    I'd get on tsr.

ReputationRep:
    Assume the world will end, run around naked in public as a result.

ReputationRep:
    Grab some sort of weapon. I assume by invasion their intentions are hostile.

If no declaration is made of their intentions, then I'll see what they say before acting.

ReputationRep:
    Facebook and be like "LOLZ ALIENZZZZZ"

Then run for the countryside and live in a seculded shack.

ReputationRep:
    I'd Save The Day.

If there was an alien invasion, I'd be like:

ReputationRep:
    Find me a deserted island!!

ReputationRep:
    I'll go grab my 12 gauge and do what I was born to do.

ReputationRep:
    Zombie Invasion > Alien Invasion

ReputationRep:
    My first words to an alien would be

Always indicate when leaving a roundabout!

ReputationRep:
    Well I don't know what I'd do right that moment, probably hide. But I would hope we could communicate with them somehow and find out all about life on their planet, and how they got here and what kind of science they know that we don't.

ReputationRep:
    Probably just cry and hope it will all go away.

Constructive.

update facebook status, look on BBC news to affirm validity of invasion, go to my personal anti-alien bunker, ring up ma pals in the kremlin and enjoy the fireworks :cool:

and take pics to upload as soon as the trouble is over (coz obv the bunker has no wireless, darn it, i knew i shouldnt have kept puttin it off... :rolleyes: sigh)

ReputationRep:
    probably fly a jet into the centre of the alien spacecrafts ray laser thing, which would result in it blowing up.
    my son would not wan tme to do this, but i would anyway.
    because will smith was counting on me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.