The Student Room Group

The best prank ever played on me..

Was an epic one.

A few months ago I was at a church house party thing where about 200 of us stayed at some camping lodge.

So me and a few of my mates stayed in one lodge, and the girls stayed in another one.

The prank they pulled was so effective .. right so somehow during the day they managed to sneak into our cabin (4 of us sleeping in one) and plant 5 alarm clocks around the room!

So at about 2am the first one went off, which took one of my mates about 10 minutes to get up and find it cause he thought "he was in a nightmare" LOL it was so funny because it distressed him.

And no surprise as soon as we were falling back to sleep one went off at 3am... then 4am... then 5am...

It was excellent.

So discuss what are the best pranks been played on you?
What good pranks have you heard of?

How can we get the girls back because there's another one coming up fairly soon..
Reply 1
rohypnol :ninja:
Stab them in their sleep. One by one.
Reply 3
Somebody said 'if your hand is bigger than your face you have cancer'. I was worried so I tried it. And you'd never guess but he hit my hand and it hit my face. It was such a good prank.
Reply 4
pics or it didn't happen
Reply 5
lm_wfc
rohypnol :ninja:

I believe he said get them back, not get them on their backs. :wink:
Reply 6
Lol ^^^^
Reply 7
We put a cheese in my friends car. A big one. In summer.
Steal their tampons.
There will be blood.
explosions hurt
Steal their tampons.
There will be blood.

I drink your milkshake!

I once found myself falling at night....it may have been a nightmare :s-smilie:
sounds like some christian camp if i'm honest.
Reply 11
Stuff raw fish behind the radiators / behind the wardrobes etc of their cabin

Few friends did that at Uni, the stench was sickening!
Reply 12
SouthernFreerider
sounds like some christian camp if i'm honest.

Well it was a houseparty weekend for the church I go to :|

What's your point.
Reply 13
There were these potato wars when I was in year 11, when someone found a potato somewhere (!) and put it in my locker. So I found it there one day and put it in someone else's locker when they weren't looking, and they put it in another person's locker ... we kept putting it in each other's lockers, and somehow more potatoes appeared, and faces got drawn on them, and they were getting a bit skanky ... finally, some of us put one in one girl's locker in the inside pocket of her blazer. We assumed she would find it and throw it away as soon as she put the blazer back on and just forgot about it. Sadly, it was a spare blazer that had belonged to her older sister, so the potato started rotting and smelling and stinking out the entire year 11 locker area. Finally our form tutor had had enough and went into her locker (when she wasn't there), with the class giggling around, so that he could find and dispose of the potato. Sounds really trivial but at the time it was hilarious ...
Reply 14
I went on a youth camp to france a couple of years ago and we all decided to sleep-outside the last night. I was one of the unfortunate ones that got an air-bed. My mates picked it up in the night when i was sleeping and carried me away from the camp. They even managed to drop me, I swore and went back to sleep so they carried on moving me and I woke up in small wood.
Got most of them back the following year though with a giant cricket. Good times good times.
Last year at Biology camp, someone shoved a turd into the ceiling lamp in the boys room. It took them 3 days to figure it out :biggrin:
fran.ha
We put a cheese in my friends car. A big one. In summer.

Very random. Nice.
You've seen The Parent Trap. You know what to do.
Deadly Lightshade
Stab them in their sleep. One by one.

it's as terrifying as deadly lightshade, oh dear.

agatha christie-Murder on the Orient Express :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending