Turn on thread page Beta

Has this happened to anyone else? watch

ReputationRep:
    The "normal" situation, or the situation most commonly discussed is that some girls can't orgasm with their partners, only alone.

I am the complete opposite. Since I slept with my boyfriend for the first time, and now, I can ONLY orgasm with him.

Major issue. I'm home for the summer and not seeing him for ages.

I can't even get turned on anymore using my usual tricks.

I was perfectly fine before I slept with him, but now nothing works.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is this normal?

ReputationRep:
    Try talking to him on the phone then? Dirty text messages etc... I'm sure he won't mind lol...
    Try fantasising about him or something..

ReputationRep:
    Take a visit to your local Ann Summers store? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scott202)
    Try talking to him on the phone then? Dirty text messages etc... I'm sure he won't mind lol...
    Try fantasising about him or something..
    We do. Dirty texts, phone sex, teasing photos etc. And I enjoy it, it brings me closer to him physically (we've got the emotional thing down), but I still don't get turned on. He loves it, and I don't mind that he gets more out of it than I do, because in the bedroom it's normally the other way around.

(Original post by VoodooCharles)
    Take a visit to your local Ann Summers store? :P
    Believe me, I have. I just can't get turned on anymore. I feel in the mood and everything, but that's only mentally. There is no response from my body.

ReputationRep:
    take it further; ask for an old t short that smells of him

get one of those kits where you can make a lifesize model of your partners penis

ReputationRep:
    Do you think it is his techniques that mean you can no longer orgasm? Is there something he does that you cannot achieve yourself/with toys?
    Or do you think it's more a mental barrier, that you feel you can't because he's not there to turn your body on? If so what is it about his presence that gets you going physically?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afrodisiac)
    take it further; ask for an old t short that smells of him

get one of those kits where you can make a lifesize model of your partners penis
    I have one of his hoodies, but that doesn't help. Just reminds me of when he was in hospital. And he's in another county at the moment, so can't really make a model..

(Original post by Smile88egc)
    Do you think it is his techniques that mean you can no longer orgasm? Is there something he does that you cannot achieve yourself/with toys?
    Or do you think it's more a mental barrier, that you feel you can't because he's not there to turn your body on? If so what is it about his presence that gets you going physically?
    I think it is the mental barrier actually. He's the first guy I've felt this happy with in a long time. He pays attention to every single aspect about me. Even things I find insignificant. He makes me feel loved. The way he looks at me makes me crumble. That's not something I can really recreate. And web cams won't work because he has no internet in his house, and I highly doubt he's going to do it in the university library

I guess I'm just going to have to wait til I see him next.

ReputationRep:
    Look at it this way, it's better than the other way around!

My girlfriend is the same. She doesn't masturbate alone because it doesn't do anything for her - she just can't get turned on enough but she can orgasm happily during foreplay or penetration.

(Original post by Malkmus)
    Look at it this way, it's better than the other way around!

My girlfriend is the same. She doesn't masturbate alone because it doesn't do anything for her - she just can't get turned on enough but she can orgasm happily during foreplay or penetration.
    Its exactly the same for me! However I don't orgasm during penetration, but as a couple we aren't really that experienced, so maybe this will improve.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Its exactly the same for me! However I don't orgasm during penetration, but as a couple we aren't really that experienced, so maybe this will improve.
    Yeah maybe. Although apparantly reaching orgasm by penetration is not all that common amongst women. Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.