Turn on thread page Beta

PS3 To Pick Up 360 Exclusive Title watch

ReputationRep:
    realistically speaking its probably crackdown. Mass effect 2 isnt coming out untill next year and for continuity sakes it will be quite confusing to skip out all the events of mass effect 1 when bioware keep going on about how the decisions in mass effect 1 will effect mass effect 2. Crackdown seems more likely as its a new dev (formed of former crackdown developers) and they probably want more people playing that great game. I welcome it personally, the more multi platform games there are the less people argue and fanboys will have games that both sides enjoy. I was talking to someone about GTA4 and it was only untill he said something about the buttons that I realised he was playing it on the ps3. Also a lot of JRPGS have been porting to the ps3 so dont rule out that. Also wheres the source to this anonymous quote?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArjunT)
    realistically speaking its probably crackdown. Mass effect 2 isnt coming out untill next year and for continuity sakes it will be quite confusing to skip out all the events of mass effect 1 when bioware keep going on about how the decisions in mass effect 1 will effect mass effect 2. Crackdown seems more likely as its a new dev (formed of former crackdown developers) and they probably want more people playing that great game. I welcome it personally, the more multi platform games there are the less people argue and fanboys will have games that both sides enjoy. I was talking to someone about GTA4 and it was only untill he said something about the buttons that I realised he was playing it on the ps3. Also a lot of JRPGS have been porting to the ps3 so dont rule out that. Also wheres the source to this anonymous quote?
    #
    except crackdown 2 was shown at the microsoft conference and stated as an xbox exclusive.

Mass effect 2 didn't even appear during the conference.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it will be any of the Halo or Gears of War series - Microsoft fork out an insane amount to keep those exclusive to the 360; because they earn it so much demand for 360s. I've never played Mass Effect, or Crackdown; though I've heard they're good, and I'm guessing it'll be one of those - they're popular, but not the games which the xbox is widely known for. Congrats anyway, I always think it's cool to have some exclusives being shared with the other platform, and let others enjoy the game too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Fable II I hope.
    Unfortunately, Microsoft own Lionhead, so I don't think this is too likely . This is the only game I begrudge the 360, mainly because it doesn't have a PC port.

ReputationRep:
    I don't care, as long as it's not Gears of War :haughty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by estel)
    Unfortunately, Microsoft own Lionhead, so I don't think this is too likely . This is the only game I begrudge the 360, mainly because it doesn't have a PC port.
    You're not missing all that much :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    BIOSHOCK 2...

Clearly. The first one ported to PS3 a lot later, and it would make business sense to make a 2nd that worked on both consoles.

ReputationRep:
    Lol @ the bitter 360 users who want Sony and the PS3 to suffer for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    Bioshock 2 is already coming out on all 3 platforms ANYWAY.

ReputationRep:
    firstly, i still find it amazing people are taking this story as fact when the OP hasn't even said where he got this information from.

and secondly : http://www.petitiononline.com/capcompe/petition.html the xbox 360 fanboys haven't stooped to this level yet (that i know of)

ReputationRep:
    Source

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2009/07/...-up-360-title/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rich2606)
    firstly, i still find it amazing people are taking this story as fact when the OP hasn't even said where he got this information from.

and secondly : http://www.petitiononline.com/capcompe/petition.html the xbox 360 fanboys haven't stooped to this level yet (that i know of)
    what the hell :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rich2606)

I thought this was the most stupid petition ever... and then saw that 12 000+ retards had signed to it...:eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    I thought this was the most stupid petition ever... and then saw that 12 000+ retards had signed to it...:eek3:

I lost interest in devil may cry 4 I don't know why I never bought it , Is it good?

ReputationRep:
    lets just wait and see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    Have you seen some of the comments left there!? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Gears.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Have you seen some of the comments left there!? :eek:
    hah, well thk god that there is quite a larger number of more mature people here, and that the swear filter is on

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure Crackdown was published by Microsoft Game Studios? Surely if they are in charge of releasing the game they wouldn't give it to PS3? Might be Mass Effect 2 but regardless of what it is, why do you guys resent it? How does it affect a 360 player if the PS3 has the same game? You won't lose out in anyway so stop being a little **** and keep your mouth shut.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.