Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know a lot of pretty blondes, I also know a lot of pretty brunettes.

Be proud of being brunette :proud: (I am, partly, because like you- I have no choice :p:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    Though you can't beat a stunning red-head :coma:
    Oh yes you can

Spoiler:
    Show
    but you have to use a bat

ReputationRep:
    Don't be an idiot quite frankly, some men prefer blondes some prefer brunettes In fact I thought brunettes were more popular. Whatever. Chillax, shut up, there are people with real problems in the world and you are clogging up H&R. Shhhhh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlett)

Be proud of being brunette :proud: (I am, partly, because like you- I have no choice :p:)
    You're a hot brunette :yes:

And OP, if it really bothers you that much, you could always dye your hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlett)

WOW you're gorgeous!

ReputationRep:
    I'd go for a pretty brunette than an average blonde, any day of the week.

ReputationRep:
    There must have been something about her if everyone turned to look at her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_red_sox)
    Where do gingers fit in to all of this?
    Gingers <3

(Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    Dye you hair blonde then.

I prefer brunettes. Though you can't beat a stunning red-head :coma:
    :zomg: Somebody else who likes redheads!

*doesn't feel so outnumbered anymore* :coma:

ReputationRep:
    im blonde and i dont really see the difference. most of the boys in my school fancy redheads but some of my brunette mates have got boyfriends whilst my blonde friends dont, it depends on the person aswell
    just dye your hair if you care about it that much

ReputationRep:
    There must have been more to it than just being blonde :] Not necessarily everyone goes for the same thing either, it can't be narrowed down to guys just liking blondes.

I used to be blonde and now I'm brunette, some people say I suited blonde more, some say I suit my natural colour more. Just depends on individual taste :]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laura_j90)
    There must have been more to it than just being blonde :] Not necessarily everyone goes for the same thing either, it can't be narrowed down to guys just liking blondes.

I used to be blonde and now I'm brunette, some people say I suited blonde more, some say I suit my natural colour more. Just depends on individual taste :]
    In before "I'd hit that".

ReputationRep:
    Id hit that.

Yes, I'm talking about Irrelevance :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Not all men prefer blondes. I'm blonde and i know plenty of men who prefer brunettes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_red_sox)
    Where do gingers fit in to all of this?
    depending on the girl they are hot (i work with a ginger haird girl and shes quite fit)

anyway OP either dye your hair or stop complaining.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon or delete.

I'll confess, i'm jealous of blonde women.

I'm an attractive brunette, i have a pretty face, i go to the gym often and dance so I have a nice body, i'm slim and a good height... but i still don't feel as attractive as blondes who are even half as pretty (face or body wise) as me.

Tonight i was out clubbing with friends and a guy i really like. he showed interest in me before so we've been taking it slowly... anyway, long story short, a blonde girl walks in. she's average looking, nothing special, but she has long platinum blonde hair... BOOM. Every guy there stares at her, including the guy i like.

so there you have it, you can be a gorgeous brunette and still be ignored for an average looking blonde. I feel like brunettes have to make more of an effort or try even harder to look good because blondes have it easy.

im sick of this "blonde is better" thing guys seem to have built into their minds from an early age. why does lighter hair make someone more attractive?

and before anyone says it, im not dying my hair blonde. it wouldnt suit me unfortunately
    Did she look slutty like?

ReputationRep:
    When me and my two besties go out we are one of each colour - I'm blonde, one is brunette and the other is a redhead. I find that if we get male attention we get it quite equally :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Don't be so stupid - we're not going to judge you on the colour of your hair! You're with the wrong men if they find a woman attractive based on their hair colour.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I think your stupid and immature. I'm a blonde myself and it really doesn't make any difference. Some lads prefer blondes, others brunettes and red heads. Stop being such a ***** to others.

ReputationRep:
    It's true, blonde girls are the hottest girls in a club.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 16, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.