Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Brunette's are hotter than blondes tbh. I'd be happy if every guy went for a blonde girl in the club, that would leave all the brunette's available

ReputationRep:
    blondes are the scum of the earth.

ReputationRep:
    Brunette by far, please.

ReputationRep:
    Brunette > Blonde

ReputationRep:
    Just look at my sig

ReputationRep:
    Nah love, brunettes are better.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer brunettes, but yeah you seem pretty arrogant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon or delete.

I'll confess, i'm jealous of blonde women.

I'm an attractive brunette, i have a pretty face, i go to the gym often and dance so I have a nice body, i'm slim and a good height... but i still don't feel as attractive as blondes who are even half as pretty (face or body wise) as me.

Tonight i was out clubbing with friends and a guy i really like. he showed interest in me before so we've been taking it slowly... anyway, long story short, a blonde girl walks in. she's average looking, nothing special, but she has long platinum blonde hair... BOOM. Every guy there stares at her, including the guy i like.

so there you have it, you can be a gorgeous brunette and still be ignored for an average looking blonde. I feel like brunettes have to make more of an effort or try even harder to look good because blondes have it easy.

im sick of this "blonde is better" thing guys seem to have built into their minds from an early age. why does lighter hair make someone more attractive?

and before anyone says it, im not dying my hair blonde. it wouldnt suit me unfortunately
    I think brunettes are so much more attractive, more exotic looking and not so obvious. Blonde girls are more attractive to teenage boys as they are stereotypicaly `easier`then brunettes. But guys see brunetes as more marriage material - such a generalization i know. Look at all the celebs who r considered the most beautiful women in the world - Megan fox, Angelina, Hali Berri, audrey hepburn, natalie portman etc etc etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGimpMan)
    blondes are the scum of the earth.
    No.

ReputationRep:
    hot brunette > hot redhead > hot blonde > average blonde > average brunette > average redhead
    |----------------------------------------||--------------| |-----------------| |--------------|
    5% 15% 75% 5% (rough % of pop from my memory lol, not including bad looking women)

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't be jealous of blondes. I'm an albino so I'm super blonde but talking to my guy friends, guys go for blondes on a night out because they are seen as easier but would pick a brunette for a girlfriend every time.
    As a generalisation brunettes are seen as sexy, smouldering and sophisticated. Blonders are either easy, cheap and dirty or innocent, nice and about as sexy as your little sister.

i hate being blonde

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by romeos*****)
    I wouldn't be jealous of blondes. I'm an albino so I'm super blonde but talking to my guy friends, guys go for blondes on a night out because they are seen as easier but would pick a brunette for a girlfriend every time.
    As a generalisation brunettes are seen as sexy, smouldering and sophisticated. Blonders are either easy, cheap and dirty or innocent, nice and about as sexy as your little sister.

i hate being blonde
    Date the blonde, marry the brunette

ReputationRep:
    I've been both, and guys don't seem to view me any differently when I was blonde compared with brunette.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I was a redhead for a few years and now i'm blonde, but haven't noticed any difference tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Lulz, gutted.

ReputationRep:
    Brittany Murphy IMO looks better blonde.
    Angelina Jolie looks better brunette.

It's all relative. Plus peroxide "tarts" just look fake, but natural blondes can be (and usually are) beautiful, just like natural brunettes. Anyway people's hair can be used to manipulate how you're perceived. Long/ blonde/ bald / short it usually isn't the deciding factor in a relationship (well maybe bald).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenny28)
    But what about us ugly blondes! We need something to make up for it! lol :P
    aw dont be silly

anyway op it's just bloody hair color who cares!? even for shallow men, there are more important parts of the body that transcend this blond/brunette/redhead/etc debate!! :coma:

ReputationRep:
    There are biological, cultural and social reasons why blonds tend to be more successful; male and female.

ReputationRep:
    Brunettes> Blondes any day of the week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raspberryswirl)
    No.
    i bet you wouldn't complain if i said gingers were.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 26, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.