Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am happy to be one.

(Original post by Mexangel)
    Do you know any guy who's a virgin in his twenties?
    Give me two months and thirteen days, and I'll be one.

Why do you ask?

ReputationRep:
    Most if not all virgins in their 20s are muslims or strict Jews and Christians.... So if your'e looking for one go for one of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clements-)
    Fair. That other type of girl is so lame.
    she is the other type of girl shes just good with words

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooljack)
    OP obviously in a cult looking for virgins to sacrifice
    flying loctus is sick have you heard of j dilla

ReputationRep:
    There are a couple I've got my suspicions about

ReputationRep:
    I will after September the 8th. (My birthday :p:)

ReputationRep:
    Yup, one. And he's always telling me about how he did it with girl A and did it with girl B. His ex is a good friend of mine and she told me last week that he's a virgin, and didn't want to have sex with her.

How odd.

ReputationRep:
    So...why does OP want to know?

ReputationRep:
    I know a few.

(Original post by L i b)
    I was hoping from the thread title for an entertaining piece of writing about inexperienced girls, possibly with a bit of discussion about heaving bosoms and masturbation... and then I get this.
    :lolwut:

It appears you've been spending too long in d&d. The last time there was an entertaining thread that invited intelligent discussions in H&R was well never.

OP I can't really see why it matters or why it would be an issue for a Guy in his 20s to be a virgin besides it's not entirely uncommon.

I presume you are surprised that such guys exist but that you are equally surprised that such girls exist too or is there some rule that boys of a certain age can be virgins but not girls of the same age?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crooks & castles)
    flying loctus is sick have you heard of j dilla
    bit off topic, but yeah im a big fan of J-Dilla and the work he did. Also really into SamIyam, Dr Who Dat?, Daedelus and Madlib if your atall familiar with them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mexangel)
    Do you know any guy who's a virgin in his twenties?
    yes

ReputationRep:
    I would rather die a virgin than sex a whore!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooljack)
    bit off topic, but yeah im a big fan of J-Dilla and the work he did. Also really into SamIyam, Dr Who Dat?, Daedelus and Madlib if your atall familiar with them?
    only madlib who is really good champion sound album with j dilla

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.