The Student Room Group

Peeing in the shower?

The age old question, is it acceptable to urinate in the shower?

An argument broke out between my housemates about this recently. Me and the other guy flatmate have both been peeing freely for the last 2 years whilst the 2 girl flatmates have not, and were appalled when they realised that we had been.

So girls:
1. Do you pee in the shower?
2. If no, then is it OK for guys to?

Guys:
1. How awesome is peeing in the shower?!
2. If you say you don't then you are clearly lying.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've never tried it. Seriously.
It doesn't make sense to really, why dirty yourself whilst you are in the middle of cleaning yourself?
Reply 2
Never done it. I don't really like the thought of people peeing in the shower, because then when i go to shower i'll be standing in the same place that their pee went.
Reply 3
I always pee in the shower; the thought of someone else doing it disgusts me. Urgh. I'd happily give up urinating in the shower if I wasn't forced to wade in other people's urine . . .
Reply 4
Alex5383
It doesn't make sense to really, why dirty yourself whilst you are in the middle of cleaning yourself?

But your peeing into running water which most likely has soap in it! You're hardly going to get dirty are you.
Plus the water is going straight down the drain anyway, no-one pees on their own leg (women are exempted from this due to anatomical difficulty).

I'm sorry sir but i must declare shenanigans on your post, every man pees in the shower!
Reply 5
Nattynoo101
Lol, I do it if I need to go...so much less effort than going to the loo...and you aren't exactly peeing on yourself..and the water cleans it away so no harm done for anyone else. Plus all the shampoo and soap and stuff cleans it all away quite nicely. Noone would ever know.

Mwahahahahaha
Reply 6
During my internet browsing for shower peeing (i know, im in a bit of a weird mood at the moment), i stumbled across this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qehxjub5lyo

Made me laugh as i used to do the woo-woo thing to my ex all the time, never realised it was so widespread.
Reply 7
That's ****ing disgusting. No, it doesn't all go down, there's a bend in the pipe stopping all the smells from coming up. If you pee in the shower, some of your pee will stay in there. Also, bathtubs don't generally flush things down completely, but you're practically standing in your own pee for the duration of the showering.

If my housemate started peeing in the shower I'd go pee in their bed.
Reply 8
Alex5383

So you piss on youself? Peak times for you then, buddy...
I pee in the shower, not every day but often. I don't see the big deal really, even if i do get pee on myself it gets washed away with the water anyway.
Maybe.
Reply 11
HJV

If my housemate started peeing in the shower I'd go pee in their bed.

:eek:
Reply 12
newman24x
:eek:

Haha! That smiley epitomises what i thought when i read that as well.

Also, I'm loving how many females on here are embracing the shame and confessing! The males so far have been something of a dissapointment.
Sometimes you get the urge to go, and hell, its enjoyable.

I've been doing it for as long as I recall.
Reply 14
hoonosewot
The age old question, is it acceptable to urinate in the shower?

An argument broke out between my housemates about this recently. Me and the other guy flatmate have both been peeing freely for the last 2 years whilst the 2 girl flatmates have not, and were appalled when they realised that we had been.

So girls:
1. Do you pee in the shower?
2. If no, then is it OK for guys to?

Guys:
1. How awesome is peeing in the shower?!
2. If you say you don't then you are clearly lying.

Eh it pales in comparison to peeing in the bath :ninja:
BumperBo
Eh it pales in comparison to peeing in the bath :ninja:

Man, good point. You're REALLY sulking in it.
Reply 16
Never. I don't care if it's sterile - it smells ******* disgusting.
Reply 17
foxo
Never. I don't care if it's sterile - it smells ******* disgusting.

Idk if your sig is truthful but it makes me sad either way D:
THIS IS SICK! Honestly. Why would you do this? ARE YOU THAT LAZY? A shower is a cleaning environment. What next do you **** in your bed!

Some people disgust me.
Reply 19
robbo3045
THIS IS SICK! Honestly. Why would you do this? ARE YOU THAT LAZY? A shower is a cleaning environment. What next do you sh*t in your bed?!

Some people disgust me.

Well, now that you mention it.....

Latest