ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    yes i pee in the shower and i imagine most men do as well

ReputationRep:
    1. no
    2. no

ew

ReputationRep:
    I pee in the shower. At uni, it's my shower only and at home, it's my chore to clean the bathrooms. I think I have the right! :p:
    Anyway, it feels great and I can't be arsed stepping out and getting cold just to use the toilet so my pee ends up down the same drain. :waggle:

ReputationRep:
    This was on the Mitchell and Webb look.

And yes, I do.

ReputationRep:
    :yes: Every time, without fail.

ReputationRep:
    Of course I pee in the shower. I tend to stand at one end of the bath and see how far I can wee :cool:

ReputationRep:
    hell yes :top:

ReputationRep:
    Everyone who is saying their pee "smells ******* disgusting", you should probably drink more fluids.

ReputationRep:
    Madona has already stated she pees in the shower.

Also doctors have said that pee has an antivacterial action that helps into keeping the bathtub clean.

Why avoid it?

ReputationRep:
    honestly, the ONLY reason that stops me peeing in the shower is that I hope that if I don't no one else is:laugh:

I cant do it in my own because the toilet is right next to the shower. I'd feel all kindsa lazy..

*thinks* ALTHOUGH, I could in theory pee in the toilet whilst IN the shower. god THAT would be awesome!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robbo3045)
    and your problem is...? you dont share my shower therefore are free from any ramifications that may come from my decision to pee in the shower.

and there isnt anything stupid about saying it goes down the drain if thats what you are implying because...well... it does. along with soap and shampoo and other such things. My pee doesnt smell, and pee isnt germy when its fresh so personally, I dont see a problem with it.
    People who DO see problems with it in my opinion just have trouble getting used to the fact tha it comes from the genital area.

I eat genitals. Not literally, but I put them in my mouth. I eat *** though, and that probably more unhygenic than being in the shower for a few seconds with clean pee that comes from myself.

silly trekkie.

ReputationRep:
    This somewhat sheds new light on the term golden shower.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosnovski)
    and your problem is...? you dont share my shower therefore are free from any ramifications that may come from my decision to pee in the shower.

and there isnt anything stupid about saying it goes down the drain if thats what you are implying because...well... it does. along with soap and shampoo and other such things. My pee doesnt smell, and pee isnt germy when its fresh so personally, I dont see a problem with it.
    People who DO see problems with it in my opinion just have trouble getting used to the fact tha it comes from the genital area.

I eat genitals. Not literally, but I put them in my mouth. I eat *** though, and that probably more unhygenic than being in the shower for a few seconds with clean pee that comes from myself.

silly trekkie.
    Excellent post! :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosnovski)

I eat *** though

:zomg:

ReputationRep:
    She's a girl. That's a good thing.

You just keep getting less manly with every post! :p:

ReputationRep:
    This has been done before.

Yes, the sewage from toilets and from showers ends up going into the same pipes not very far from your house (I've seen a drainage system that joins them 2 meters away from the toilet, luckily that hadn't been used for several years when we found out)

ReputationRep:
    tasty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skadoosh)
    This was on the Mitchell and Webb look.

And yes, I do.
    Haha I was waiting for someone to mention this!

"So if you're in the shower and you need to pee, you get out of the shower, go over to the toilet then get back in the shower?'

Just common sense really. Otherwise the toilet will get all damp.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.