Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta Usafa)
    She's a girl. That's a good thing.

You just keep getting less manly with every post! :p:
    :flutterby::lovedup: :flutterby: :flamingo: :lovedup::flamingo::pirateprincess: :flamingo::waffo: :flamingo::waffo: :flamingo: :elefant::flamingo: :flamingo::elefant::lovedup:

:ymca:

:flamingo: :elefant: :pirateprincess: :elefant::flutterby: :elefant::flamingo: :elefant: :flutterby::moo::elefant: :moo: :pirateprincess: :moo:

:love: :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robbo3045)
    :flutterby::lovedup: :flutterby: :flamingo: :lovedup::flamingo::pirateprincess: :flamingo::waffo: :flamingo::waffo: :flamingo: :elefant::flamingo: :flamingo::elefant::lovedup:

:ymca:

:flamingo: :elefant: :pirateprincess: :elefant::flutterby: :elefant::flamingo: :elefant: :flutterby::moo::elefant: :moo: :pirateprincess: :moo:

:love: :love:
    Oh, it's official, you're a woman.

Wanna make out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoonosewot)
    But your peeing into running water which most likely has soap in it! You're hardly going to get dirty are you.
    Plus the water is going straight down the drain anyway, no-one pees on their own leg (women are exempted from this due to anatomical difficulty).

I'm sorry sir but i must declare shenanigans on your post, every man pees in the shower!
    It's actually quite easy to pee in the shower without getting it on your leg even if you are a girl :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, it's official, you're a woman.

Wanna make out?
    I would but I like men that won't take a **** in my shower.

ReputationRep:
    I would but I like men that won't take a **** in my shower.
    Baby, I can change!

ReputationRep:
    Baby, I can change!
    How do you reply so fast... my page had'nt even reloaded by the time you'd replied. Seem's like someone has quick fingers

ReputationRep:
    Those men who pretend to be disgusted by the peeing in the shower thing...

... you've never practiced cunninlingus eh?...

Too bad, cause muff diving is a great sport...

ReputationRep:
    How do you reply so fast... my page had'nt even reloaded by the time you'd replied. Seem's like someone has quick fingers
    :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, usually I aim at the plug hole :p:

ReputationRep:
    if your pee smells funny then that's just you. pees not really meant to have a strong smell or colour...

i pee if i really need to. there's water to clean it and it's not like i'll step out to then make the toilet seat all wet...

ReputationRep:
    pissing in the shower is a good, wholesome tradition dating back to the dawn of man. legend has it that during heavy rain one half of any village would run outside and piss all over each other in a frenzy of personal hygiene, while the other half would stay at home posting on TSR about how disgusted they were.

sick

ReputationRep:
    you're in a shower so you're not exactly going to stay dirty, and if others have a problem with it then just promise to clean the shower after you use it!

ReputationRep:
    I do, but I don't like it splashing onto my shins. I prefer the sea.

ReputationRep:
    As long as you aim at the plug hole when you pee then it's not so bad...

ReputationRep:
    Guys:

1. Erm its not awesome its just relieving yourself. I do believe the hot water makes you want to urinate.

2. If you say you don't then you are clearly lying.

I have in the past when i was younger but now i don't. There is something wrong with doing it in a shared shower.
    And what type of question is this anyways? If you say you don't your a liar?

ReputationRep:
    I do it all the time, never seen an issue with it.

ReputationRep:
    This is vile, I had no idea this practice is so widespread.

ReputationRep:
    I always go in the shower, even when im not showering :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoonosewot)
    During my internet browsing for shower peeing (i know, im in a bit of a weird mood at the moment), i stumbled across this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qehxjub5lyo

Made me laugh as i used to do the woo-woo thing to my ex all the time, never realised it was so widespread.
    This was the best video you found when looking for 'pee' and 'shower'? I'm sure I could find you some very interesting ones!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.