Turn on thread page Beta

Peeing in the shower? watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't pee in the shower.
    I feel like i'm missing out on something now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HJV)
    That's ****ing disgusting. No, it doesn't all go down, there's a bend in the pipe stopping all the smells from coming up. If you pee in the shower, some of your pee will stay in there. Also, bathtubs don't generally flush things down completely, but you're practically standing in your own pee for the duration of the showering.

If my housemate started peeing in the shower I'd go pee in their bed.
    Exactly.Although I don't think I'd quite go as far as this poster , it's unbelievable how lazy some people can be.

The toilet's what , only a couple of metres away from the shower in most cases and you can't be bothered to use it!?

Dear me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by conroe-killed-the-k8-star)
    Exactly.Although I don't think I'd quite go as far as this poster , it's unbelievable how lazy some people can be.

The toilet's what , only a couple of metres away from the shower in most cases and you can't be bothered to use it!?

Dear me...
    Exactly what are the benefits of using the toilet when you're in the shower?

I can tell you the negatives... you get the whole bathroom wet, you get the toilet wet, you get cold, you waste water when you flush, and you waste the water in the shower if you leave it running.

ReputationRep:
    Gross, no! I use a toilet...I've been trained :proud:

ReputationRep:
    I have passed all bodily functions in a shower during some point of my life.
    I piss in the shower daily though, just sucks when you splash it up the sides a bit and have to clean up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta Usafa)
    Exactly what are the benefits of using the toilet when you're in the shower?

I can tell you the negatives... you get the whole bathroom wet, you get the toilet wet, you get cold, you waste water when you flush, and you waste the water in the shower if you leave it running.
    I suppose you use it before you go into the shower , surely that shouldn't really be a problem?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craigthered)
    I have passed all bodily functions in a shower during some point of my life.
    I piss in the shower daily though, just sucks when you splash it up the sides a bit and have to clean up.
    Really? I think it's fun. Aiming for it with the shower head and such.

ReputationRep:
    Im also a fan of pissing skid marks off toilets

ReputationRep:
    I pee in the shower.
    I like the sensation of it trickling down my leg.
    I sometimes pee upwards to see if I can catch it in my mouth,
    :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Of course I do. There's nothing wrong with it at all - the entire point of a shower is to clean off all the grubby crap that accumulates on your body. So maybe a tiny bit of your piss is stuck in the pipe bend. So is a hell of a lot of your dead skin cells, hair, and general weird muck that comes from your body.

As long as you don't go mental and start pissing it up on the shower curtain, there's nothing wrong with it at all.

ReputationRep:
    I poo in the shower and squish is down the pipe whilst pretending to be on a wine making holiday in the south of France.

ReputationRep:
    What a leading questionnaire.

No.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to go find my brother and tell him not to pee in the shower thanks to all the lads replies to this thread :nothing:

Ew.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex5383)
    I've never tried it. Seriously.
    It doesn't make sense to really, why dirty yourself whilst you are in the middle of cleaning yourself?
    If you are dirtying yourself by peeing in the shower then all I can say is...

you're doing it wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you even have to ask this? Just think how bad it will be for the next person to use it if the water doesn't wash the piss away?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lm_wfc)
    I always go in the shower, even when im not showering :ninja:
    Me too, the shower is like a bigger toilet seat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craigthered)
    Im also a fan of pissing skid marks off toilets
    Ah, another ancient hobby of men. Somehow you never seem to have enough pee to get it done though.

ReputationRep:
    I did this accidentally whilst at the gym... :redface: however I have "Contienence Issues" so I think I can be excused...! :redface: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, can't say I'm into peeing in the shower or have ever tried it.

I know people who do it. Then again, I also know people at uni who pissed into sinks too, being that turning the tap on washes it away so it's alright to them.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.