Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Peeing in the shower? watch

ReputationRep:
    I remember being on holiday a couple of years ago, individual stalls but they all lead into the same drain. I had a nice long pee whilst showering and from the next stall a kid showerign with his dad almost shouted 'Look dad the waters green!!', I had a monumental urge to take a dump and see what he would say to that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    I remember being on holiday a couple of years ago, individual stalls but they all lead into the same drain. I had a nice long pee whilst showering and from the next stall a kid showerign with his dad almost shouted 'Look dad the waters green!!', I had a monumental urge to take a dump and see what he would say to that...
    I have a friend who took a dump in the shared shower at my university... with a ton of people in there with him.

He still hasn't lived that one down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta Usafa)
    I have a friend who took a dump in the shared shower at my university... with a ton of people in there with him.

He still hasn't lived that one down.
    Did he do that on purpose though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    Did he do that on purpose though?
    Yeah. He apparently had to go, and said "I gotta take a dump." My other friend replied "then go for it!" meaning, go to the toilet and do it. But dear Oren took it literally and squatted down right there and let it rip.

ReputationRep:
    is a bit of a pointless thread though, since everyone does it but only some are willing to admit it.

All the time.:pee:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.