Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Weird thread title I know, but for whatever reason it's 5:00am, I'm still awake, so I flicked onto Power Rangers the movie on Sky Movies, and I remember how much I used to love Kimberly aka the Pink Ranger. The really weird thing is how extremely average looking she is. I mean she wouldn't even turn your head in a club, she is just... Normal... However as a kid I thought she was perfect. This got me thinking about other "attractive" women from when I was younger and looking at them they are... Well.... Interesting...

I mean really, what was I thinking?!
    Anyone who you used to like and now are a bit baffled by it?

ReputationRep:
    Lol I loved Zac from Saved by the Bell :tongue:
    Harvey from Sabrina the teenage witch

that's all I can think of.

ReputationRep:
    The second one.

She's kinnda hot.

And I <3ed sabrina from sabrina the teenage witch.

And hermoinery granger, from the books that is, I care not for emma watson, pah.

I used to wish I could go to hogwarts and be a nerd and have kiss her on the lips, or something. :o:

ReputationRep:
    I was completely obsessed with Drazik from Heartbreak High. Looking back I can still see why :yes:

ReputationRep:
    This grape it got it gooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddd ddddddddddd

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.