Turn on thread page Beta

What do you want to say to someone but can't? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What the hell is wrong with you?
    You've been an on and off sarcastic prick ever since January.
    At least inform me of my wrongdoings.

ReputationRep:
    Will I ever get to meet you?

ReputationRep:
    "No, I will not run you a bubble bath"

ReputationRep:
    "Why haven't I said this sooner?"

Quickly followed by:

"You make my days worthwhile, let's get to it."

ReputationRep:
    Everytime I see you my heart and stomach seem to get strangely mixed up and I miss not seeing you every day so much that I stalk your facebook and imagine what you're doing. Honestly I'm not a freak, I just am in love with you a little bit. And please don't hate me for it!

ReputationRep:
    L1-your boyfriend is an idiot. What you've said about him sounds very disturbing, and what you're trying to do is cowardly. stand up for yourself.

L2-please believe me when i compliment you, I'm being sincere. I know we both have self esteem issues but it doesn't help me believe you if you don't believe me.

E-please, just stop for a moment and THINK about what you're doing to yourself. It's stupid, and it doesn't make you a better or prettier person.

C-i know you hate me, you're right to, based on the brief times we've taked. But please, can you not see i've changed in the last 2 years? Are you so certain in your position you're not even willing to give me a chance to prove you wrong?

J-mate, you need to get over yourself. Your cleverer than the rest of us, but rubbing it in as you do, even if you don't know you're doing it, is out of order. I also have the right to call myself and do with my free time whatever i like, the fact you might not do the same does not devalue my choices, or the fact they're right for me. Also, just because someone disagrees with your opinions or is not as smart as you doesn't make them worth less than you.

S-you are, literally, the best friend i could ask for and I'm very glad i know you, because i know i can trust you 100%. I hope you can trust me to the same extent as well.

ReputationRep:
    I always wanted to say this to a certain male:

"I could have saved you, I would have loved you, I could have been your girl - believe me when I say that it has always been you. Noone else." (Something along those lines)

but I really can't find the guts to. I know he thinks something that is completely wrong. Arghhh!

So, I've made a pact...if i get into med school, I will say this to him. Even if I look like some kind of psycho obsessive freak.

:yep:

I just want him to know that it was always always him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    I always wanted to say this to a certain male:

"I could have saved you, I would have loved you, I could have been your girl - believe me when I say that it has always been you. Noone else." (Something along those lines)

but I really can't find the guts to. I know he thinks something that is completely wrong. Arghhh!

So, I've made a pact...if i get into med school, I will say this to him. Even if I look like some kind of psycho obsessive freak.

:yep:

I just want him to know that it was always always him.
    Are you Rachel from Friends? :p:

ReputationRep:
    You're a lazy cow that does nothing no matter how many times you shout 'i'm the only f****r that does anything around here'. You have used and still use you're children as a slave force and make them feel like they will fail at life so they will stay at home and you can continue using them as a benefit income. The proof that you are lazy b***h is the fact that since I moved out you're house has changed from a normal house to a pig sty with no carpet, mess and clutter everywhere that stinks of piss. You have turned our family into the 'smelly family' THANK YOU!

You made my life so crap that I have severely low self esteem and trust issues. I have self harmed and contemplated suicide. I have needed counselling and am depressed 60% of the time. I have no respect for you and believe that I will not even cry when you die.

ReputationRep:
    Interestingly, I'd say nothing at all to a particular person. I haven't seen him since the school year ended, so if I saw him now I'd choose to say nothing at all. This is becuase I know he would want to say something to me.

And to anyone person. I could go a long time without saying anything to them, as of current we already are.

ReputationRep:
    W- you are nothing but a whore. having numerous sexual partners does not make you mature or an adult so stop acting like you're better than everyone else ffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    You're a crap violinist, give it up. You're never going to be on the first desk. It doesn't matter though, because you're beautiful.
    I knew it! You used to be best mates with this girl right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    I knew it! You used to be best mates with this girl right?

Lmao no. :p:

ReputationRep:
    A - I'm so sorry that I brushed you off that day. I was scared, of emotions, of what people would think, of other countless trivial things. The time I had with you was simply the best though- we were fantastic together. So thank you. And I love you. I hope you're happy wherever you are and that you've found someone who appreciates you truly.

ReputationRep:
    "Sometimes you irritate me so much, that I'd kindly introduce a sledge-hammer to your face. Your stupid little lies, your little childish moods and the way how always have to contradict what people say, or start a huge debate just makes me tear out my hair in anger. Sometimes I regret making backup with you." -bestm.

:mad2:

I've really got to stop holding things in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princesschickenbelly)
    You're a lazy cow that does nothing no matter how many times you shout 'i'm the only f****r that does anything around here'. You have used and still use you're children as a slave force and make them feel like they will fail at life so they will stay at home and you can continue using them as a benefit income. The proof that you are lazy b***h is the fact that since I moved out you're house has changed from a normal house to a pig sty with no carpet, mess and clutter everywhere that stinks of piss. You have turned our family into the 'smelly family' THANK YOU!

You made my life so crap that I have severely low self esteem and trust issues. I have self harmed and contemplated suicide. I have needed counselling and am depressed 60% of the time. I have no respect for you and believe that I will not even cry when you die.
    :jumphug: That must be horrible.

ReputationRep:
    1. I don't understand why. And wish I'd had the guts to tell you properly rather than keep drunk texting you, and that's why I deleted your number. I couldn't trust myself.

2. You're not as hot as you think you are, and stop ******* married men.

3. You don't love me and I don't love you. Let's stop pretending.

ReputationRep:
    *Whispers*

You can rest your hand on my right leg. *Winks*

Damn family friends who are alot older than me.

But seriously attractive.

ReputationRep:
    -you're beautiful
    -you're a complete prick
    -it angers me to be in your presence

There

ReputationRep:
    - I can't drink because i'm on anti depressants, Happy Now??
    - Will you just take a look at a situation before running in all guns blazing
    - You wasted my time, cause me great distress, made me feel like a failure, yet you still expect me to like you?
    - Do you actually fancy me, or are you just teasing me/winding me up
    - I travel First Class, get over it!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.