Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey TSR,
    I'm a final year undergrad student (Comuter Science) from India and wish to puruse my MSc in the UK. I'm interested in a taught MSc program and wish to either choose 'Computer Science' or 'Software Engineering' as the MSc course.

I would like to inquire about which prospective universities I should apply to, and what are the job prospects after completing my MSc in the UK. Till now, I've shortlisted UoManc , Sheffield and Bath as probables.

Thanks in anticipation

ReputationRep:
    Anyone ?? I really need some advice

ReputationRep:
    I dont know anything about computer science but it really depends on your grades - if you have the top grades and a well-rounded personality then you can even apply to oxford or cambridge!

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately i also can't comment on computer science and other related degrees.... you may try to post another post into Computer Science and IT subforum....
    re job prospects...the market is down now, so you may not find it easy to find a job without any working experience and also the Immigration Policy nowdays is very strict about hiring foreign nationals.

Good luck with your applications!

ReputationRep:
    try www.applyingto.com

There are some people there who should be able to help.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you all for all your inputs. Unfortunately, my grades are not high enough for Oxbridge. Also, I only have about 4 academic projects and nothing special, no publications, research papers etc.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.