Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Okay, sometimes when I am out with my friends my girl will interfere and interrupt our conversations. Not only this, but being female..she can bring up some really stupid topics that I don't care to talk about. I have been thinking about what to do and a friend suggested maintenance spankings in where you spank your girlfriend before you go out to establish the fact that the man is in charge and when she goes out her bum will be sore and she will be reminded to know her place and not act out of line. To me its kind of like punishing your girlfriend before she does something so I'm kind of iffy on the whole thing. But my mate does it to his girlfriend and i've always noticed what a good girl she is and that she speaks when she's spoken to and doesn't interrupt. Is this a good idea?

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:

I hope she leaves you...

ReputationRep:
    Of course it is..I always take her somewhere where no one can see us and whoop her ass if, being a woman and that, she says something i, as a man, naturally don't care about. Iz u high :lolwut:?

ReputationRep:
    maintenence spanks?!

ReputationRep:
    Troll, much? :P

ReputationRep:
    Why is the man in-charge, should your relationship not revolve around mutual respect for each other? Spanking her to show who's boss, isn't really respectful to your girl, now is it?
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by high contrast)
    maintenence spanks?!
    Yeah..so her behaviour is always good :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonathanNorth)
    Why is the man in-charge, should your relationship not revolve around mutual respect for each other? Spanking her to show who's boss, isn't really respectful to your girl, now is it?
    It'd be for her own good..who are you kidding if you think the man isn't in charge :rolleyes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    well aren't you a nice partner? i really do hope she leaves you, you are simply too controlling.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha

ReputationRep:
    someone's views of women are incredibly dated.
    I don't think maintenance spanking will help the situation
    she'll either leave you, kick you where it hurts then leave you, or just act up and embarass you even more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ViolatedTreason)
    well aren't you a nice partner? i really do hope she leaves you, you are simply too controlling.
    Like I said i'd be doing it because i AM a nice partner :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benjamin2k)
    It'd be for her own good..who are you kidding if you think the man isn't in charge :rolleyes:
    IMO, nobody is in charge in a relationship... It's a joint effort.

ReputationRep:
    My bf tried that with me but was hitting the wrong end for months til he realised it was my face :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam7v)
    IMO, nobody is in charge in a relationship... It's a joint effort.
    That's up to you but that means your girl won't respect you :yes:

ReputationRep:
    The thought of you doing it in the first place makes you a bad partner.

Each to their own I guess. If she likes being treated like sh*t she'll stay with you, if she doesn't she'll leave you and most likely kick you in the balls. Your girl should in reality respect you for the way you treat her and spanking her to show her who's boss is not respectful in the slightest.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, sometimes when I am out with my friends my girl will interfere and interrupt our conversations. Not only this, but being female..she can bring up some really stupid topics that I don't care to talk about. I have been thinking about what to do and a friend suggested maintenance spankings in where you spank your girlfriend before you go out to establish the fact that the man is in charge and when she goes out her bum will be sore and she will be reminded to know her place and not act out of line. To me its kind of like punishing your girlfriend before she does something so I'm kind of iffy on the whole thing. But my mate does it to his girlfriend and i've always noticed what a good girl she is and that she speaks when she's spoken to and doesn't interrupt. Is this a good idea?
    ...I don't think I've been more annoyed by a post...ever.
    What the hell is wrong with you???

ReputationRep:
    Yessir, gotta keep your other half disciplined!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScillyRose)
    ...I don't think I've been more annoyed by a post...ever.
    What the hell is wrong with you???
    Silly girl :rolleyes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    so degrading her, and making her shut up, affecting her free speech, and just generally imposing a dictatorship on your relationship mkaes you a nice partner? no, it makes you a complete arse.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.