Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is this a good thing to do to your girl before you go out Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reaver)
    TROLL'D HARD :awesome:
    say what? clearly option a) revealed that i realize he's a troll. duh.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Holy crap. :laugh:
    Good luck with that, sounds like a splendid idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keepoffthelawn)
    say what? clearly option a) revealed that i realize he's a troll. duh.:rolleyes:
    You were still being very srs. I count that as being trolled:yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benjamin2k)
    Yeah..so her behaviour is always good :yes:
    A bit like house training a dog...I see :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    You cant even get a girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    Lolz.

ReputationRep:
    Ermmmmmm. :facepalm: is all.

ReputationRep:
    You were still being very srs. I count that as being trolled:yes:
    nah, i just get sick of these useless threads and don't really think they're that funny anymore so i can't be arsed to make witty comments/play along. instead i make a "serious" comment and hope the OP, who i presume spends their entire summer sitting inside trolling tsr, might actually wake up and smell the coffee - you know, get out there in the real world.. :rolleyes:
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    Spanking? How mild. Back in my day we shot our female companions in the knees before departing from the household.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by menaa-x)
    Ermmmmmm. :facepalm: is all.
    Happy birthday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keepoffthelawn)
    nah, i just get sick of these useless threads and don't really think they're that funny anymore so i can't be arsed to make witty comments/play along. instead i make a "serious" comment and hope the OP, who i presume spends their entire summer sitting inside trolling tsr, might actually wake up and smell the coffee - you know, get out there in the real world.. :rolleyes:
    Don't disagree with me, I'll spank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m:)ckel)
    Happy birthday.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    LOL at the thread but girls like guys that are in control

ReputationRep:
    OP, there is also another option.

http://www.spystuff.com/SHOP/index.html

The 'Shock Bag' on that would serve several useful purposes, you can control it remotely, so from across the room if need be, and not only would it give her a short sharp shock to get her to STFU, but the siren would drown her out as well. Plus, she wouldnt need to waste your money on normal hand bags either.

ReputationRep:
    I miss the days when trolls were good.

Put some effort into it man. It has to be believable.

ReputationRep:
    - Yes, go do that.... and but why spank her? Why not stab her in the kidney instead? :ahee:

also...

ReputationRep:
    Don't disagree with me, I'll spank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benjamin2k)
    Okay, sometimes when I am out with my friends my girl will interfere and interrupt our conversations. Not only this, but being female..she can bring up some really stupid topics that I don't care to talk about. I have been thinking about what to do and a friend suggested maintenance spankings in where you spank your girlfriend before you go out to establish the fact that the man is in charge and when she goes out her bum will be sore and she will be reminded to know her place and not act out of line. To me its kind of like punishing your girlfriend before she does something so I'm kind of iffy on the whole thing. But my mate does it to his girlfriend and i've always noticed what a good girl she is and that she speaks when she's spoken to and doesn't interrupt. Is this a good idea?
    You know what, you should so go for it. Then she'll leave you, and all shall be right in the world

ReputationRep:
    Spanking works, but it also takes time.
    Since you're someone who seems to want to rush things, the rule of thumb might show better results. Don't beat your girlfriend with anything wider than your thumb and watch the evolution take place!

ReputationRep:
    Well my mum doesn't act out anymore :awesome:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.