Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    Well my mum doesn't act out anymore :awesome:
    Ohh dear, you just took it to the next level. I lol'd though :p:

ReputationRep:
    [img]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/thumb/0/0d/Beatthe*****.jpg/418px-Beatthe*****.jpg[/img]

ReputationRep:
    Jesus Christ! You're such a bloody retard!

Communication is key. If she annoys you, tell her, and don't listen to your pathetic, clueless friend.

In this day and age, men and women are equal!

I hope she dumps you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    Well my mum doesn't act out anymore :awesome:
    It was gonna get to mom jokes somewhere along the lines! :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat2pult)

In this day and age, men and women are equal!
    We might be told to believe that but we all know that's not really true and it's not good for women to think it is :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    1 in 200 people are clinical psychopaths...i think we've found one

ReputationRep:
    As everyone in this thread knows:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laura_j90)
    You know what, you should so go for it. Then she'll leave you, and all shall be right in the world
    She'd be a stupid girl if she left me for doing something for her own good :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benjamin2k)
    We might be told to believe that but we all know that's not really true and it's not good for women to think it is :rolleyes:
    Are you actually looking to be negged?

In a relationship men and women should be equal.

I really hope she doesn't listen/stay with you. She is who she is, if you don't like it, dump her.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, sometimes when I am out with my friends my girl will interfere and interrupt our conversations. Not only this, but being female..she can bring up some really stupid topics that I don't care to talk about. I have been thinking about what to do and a friend suggested maintenance spankings in where you spank your girlfriend before you go out to establish the fact that the man is in charge and when she goes out her bum will be sore and she will be reminded to know her place and not act out of line. To me its kind of like punishing your girlfriend before she does something so I'm kind of iffy on the whole thing. But my mate does it to his girlfriend and i've always noticed what a good girl she is and that she speaks when she's spoken to and doesn't interrupt. Is this a good idea?
    Wow, if anyone did that to me they'd get a knee to the balls.

Why don't you just use the easy option and talk to her about it?

ReputationRep:
    Okay, sometimes when I am out with my friends my girl will interfere and interrupt our conversations. Not only this, but being female..she can bring up some really stupid topics that I don't care to talk about. I have been thinking about what to do and a friend suggested maintenance spankings in where you spank your girlfriend before you go out to establish the fact that the man is in charge and when she goes out her bum will be sore and she will be reminded to know her place and not act out of line. To me its kind of like punishing your girlfriend before she does something so I'm kind of iffy on the whole thing. But my mate does it to his girlfriend and i've always noticed what a good girl she is and that she speaks when she's spoken to and doesn't interrupt. Is this a good idea?
    hi there ticktock, where's the love?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat2pult)
    Are you actually looking to be negged?

In a relationship men and women should be equal.

I really hope she doesn't listen/stay with you. She is who she is, if you don't like it, dump her.
    Men and women AREN'T equal ffs you just have to read and listen to what GIRLS say that they want a dominant strong man :rolleyes:

It's for their own good as females aren't equipped to deal with some important issues and can be naive and do stupid things so the man is there to make decisions and provide leadership which involves disciplining the girl sometimes. If you actually read what i wrote i haven't even spanked her before it was just some advice I got and I was wondering if it was a good idea :yes:

ReputationRep:
    She'd be a stupid girl if she left me for doing something for her own good :rolleyes:
    I beg to differ sunshine :] I think the best thing she can do is get away :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I beg to differ sunshine :] I think the best thing she can do is get away :yes:
    Why :confused:
    You must be one of those girls who thinks she should be able to make decisions on important things :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Why :confused:
    You must be one of those girls who thinks she should be able to make decisions on important things :rolleyes:
    Yup, that's me I'm afraid

ReputationRep:
    No..every girl needs a strong male figure to keep them in line..it's natural for females to be disciplined by a man because otherwise they do stupid things as that's what girls do. I would be doing it to make sure she's a good girl and doesn't embarrass HERSELF when we're out and doesn't put other people off her without realizing it. These days guys don't realize that we're letting girls down by not being firm with them
    :troll:

ReputationRep:
    Yup, that's me I'm afraid
    Get into the real world girl :yes:

ReputationRep:
    No..every girl needs a strong male figure to keep them in line..it's natural for females to be disciplined by a man because otherwise they do stupid things as that's what girls do. I would be doing it to make sure she's a good girl and doesn't embarrass HERSELF when we're out and doesn't put other people off her without realizing it. These days guys don't realize that we're letting girls down by not being firm with them
    as much as i hate to say it, you realise most studies, uni statistics etc, have proven girls to be (very very slightly :p: ) academically cleverer then boys. clearly this is the case in your relationship- in that however stupid she is (im doubting that she is considering you are our only source), you are much more retarded if you think this is how you should treat her.

ReputationRep:
    Spanking should be asked for, not enforced.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.