Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is this a good thing to do to your girl before you go out Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dougiemacs)
    as much as i hate to say it, you realise most studies, uni statistics etc, have proven girls to be (very very slightly :p: ) academically cleverer then boys. clearly this is the case in your relationship- in that however stupid she is (im doubting that she is considering you are our only source), you are much more retarded if you think this is how you should treat her.
    The reason those studies prove that is because girls are good at simple things like memorising useless facts etc..but men have real intelligence to get things done and do proper work, deal with important things like running the country and businesses etc..girls can just do what's needed in exams and pretend they are just as able :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benjamin2k)
    No..every girl needs a strong male figure to keep them in line..it's natural for females to be disciplined by a man because otherwise they do stupid things as that's what girls do. I would be doing it to make sure she's a good girl and doesn't embarrass HERSELF when we're out and doesn't put other people off her without realizing it. These days guys don't realize that we're letting girls down by not being firm with them
    What a load of utter tosh!

You do realise this is the 21st century don't you and not the 19th?!

Women have rights now. We can even vote, perhaps you missed that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ViolatedTreason)
    well aren't you a nice partner? i really do hope she leaves you, you are simply too controlling.
    Rubbish, he must put her in her woman-like place with many maintanance spanks sounds like she needs it! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocketfulofposy)
    What a load of utter tosh!

You do realise this is the 21st century don't you and not the 19th?!

Women have rights now. We can even vote, perhaps you missed that!
    It's not a good thing as girls just vote for whoever is best looking but they'll always have that right now :rolleyes:
    Things like that make girls think they're equal but everyone knows they aren't :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Get into the real world girl :yes:
    Get into this century, perhaps How do boys like you even get a girlfriend!?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPYZDkFa1mw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laura_j90)
    Get into this century, perhaps How do boys like you even get a girlfriend!?
    Because a good girl knows what kind of guy she needs :yes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    a total [email protected] then?

ReputationRep:
    It's not a good thing as girls just vote for whoever is best looking but they'll always have that right now :rolleyes:
    Things like that make girls think they're equal but everyone knows they aren't :yes:
    :rofl: Oh yes, of course, the classic comment about women only voting for good-looking candidates.

Therefore I'm assuming that no women voted during the 1992 General Election, when the three main party candidates were John Major, Neil Kinnock and Paddy Ashdown, because lets face it none of them are exactly 'eye candy'. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Crikey, I really feel for your girlfriend. Send her my condolences

ReputationRep:
    What a Neanderthal?

ReputationRep:
    you sound like a complete ass!! if shes not as lady like or what u want you should dump her not spank her thats just weird to me!!!....if my bf wanted to do that id spank him round the face till hes learnt his lesson. the point of 2 people being together is that they bring out the best in each other without being controlling but just by your personalitites. anyway ur the one with the problem not ur gf.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Am i reading it right!!!! a guy, your friend, literally spanks her girl friend..which she accepts.. and she behaves well and disciplined.????

you talking about people above, say 15 yrs of age? or is this a playgroup where you had this conversation?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, **** off.

ReputationRep:
    ***TO ALL THOSE SERIOUSLY REPLYING***
    This is ticktock from last night who got temp banned for trolling with similar threads. All of you who take him seriously are full of fail, you're all complete idiots, to all those who didn't, you might not be full of fail, or perhaps you are for other reasons, who knows.

ReputationRep:
    What makes you think your so special you can `spank` your girlfriend to keep her inline???

Future murderer or what???

ReputationRep:
    you don't have a girlfriend so stop kidding yourself mate by the time I'd finished reading your first post i just couldn't stop laughing - sorry, i couldn't help but 'embarrass myself by laughing without the consent of my boyfriend'
    your belief that a human, equal to yourself, needs you to discipline them would actually be almost amusing if it wasn't for your complete lack of comprehension for the real world
    in law women have the same rights as men - in education, in politics, at home, in marriage - it is just people like yourself who now need to stop pretending you have a decent argument against the feminist and equal rights movement and accept change
    you are not special as a man, there is nothing about you that makes you better than women, sorry to break it to you
    i don't believe women are better than men in any way shape or form either; the two sexes are equal and deserve equal rights - there is nothing about women that need cause you to involve yourself in our lives and think you have to 'help' us protect ourselves from our own nature unless we ask for your assistance
    you wouldn't even be here without your mother, and now that sperm can be invented in a lab, idiots such as yourself can begin to cease to exist
    perhaps because I'm such a naive women, i don't even believe men like you still exist and would make such blatantly sexist and derogatory comments, so my conclusion is.... troll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocketfulofposy)
    :rofl: Oh yes, of course, the classic comment about women only voting for good-looking candidates.

Therefore I'm assuming that no women voted during the 1992 General Election, when the three main party candidates were John Major, Neil Kinnock and Paddy Ashdown, because lets face it none of them are exactly 'eye candy'. :rolleyes:
    If you really think girls understand politics on the same level as men you're naive :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kane_Fizz)
    What makes you think your so special you can `spank` your girlfriend to keep her inline???

Future murderer or what???

(Original post by there's too much love)
    ***TO ALL THOSE SERIOUSLY REPLYING***
    This is ticktock from last night who got temp banned for trolling with similar threads. All of you who take him seriously are full of fail, you're all complete idiots, to all those who didn't, you might not be full of fail, or perhaps you are for other reasons, who knows.

(Original post by becbec :))
    you don't have a girlfriend so stop kidding yourself mate by the time I'd finished reading your first post i just couldn't stop laughing - sorry, i couldn't help but 'embarrass myself by laughing without the consent of my boyfriend'
    your belief that a human, equal to yourself, needs you to discipline them would actually be almost amusing if it wasn't for your complete lack of comprehension for the real world
    in law women have the same rights as men - in education, in politics, at home, in marriage - it is just people like yourself who now need to stop pretending you have a decent argument against the feminist and equal rights movement and accept change
    you are not special as a man, there is nothing about you that makes you better than women, sorry to break it to you
    i don't believe women are better than men in any way shape or form either; the two sexes are equal and deserve equal rights - there is nothing about women that need cause you to involve yourself in our lives and think you have to 'help' us protect ourselves from our own nature unless we ask for your assistance
    you wouldn't even be here without your mother, and now that sperm can be invented in a lab, idiots such as yourself can begin to cease to exist
    perhaps because I'm such a naive women, i don't even believe men like you still exist and would make such blatantly sexist and derogatory comments, so my conclusion is.... troll
    Well-done you came to the conclusion of troll, but you still replied seriously to the troll, making you full of fail, sorry .

ReputationRep:
    Okay, sometimes when I am out with my friends my girl will interfere and interrupt our conversations. Not only this, but being female..she can bring up some really stupid topics that I don't care to talk about. I have been thinking about what to do and a friend suggested maintenance spankings in where you spank your girlfriend before you go out to establish the fact that the man is in charge and when she goes out her bum will be sore and she will be reminded to know her place and not act out of line. To me its kind of like punishing your girlfriend before she does something so I'm kind of iffy on the whole thing. But my mate does it to his girlfriend and i've always noticed what a good girl she is and that she speaks when she's spoken to and doesn't interrupt. Is this a good idea?
    Bloody good idea, that.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.