Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is this a good thing to do to your girl before you go out Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benjamin2k)
    If you really think girls understand politics on the same level as men you're naive :rolleyes:
    Whatever loser.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LurkerintheDark)
    Bloody good idea, that.
    At last someone serious with sense :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocketfulofposy)
    Whatever loser.
    Typical emotional female reply :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    HA! If I was your girlfriend Im sure Id enjoy it quite alot! lol, my boyfriend tends to have his ass pinched by me quite often in public and it seems to keep him in line

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raskalnikov)
    HA! If I was your girlfriend Im sure Id enjoy it quite alot! lol, my boyfriend tends to have his ass pinched by me quite often in public and it seems to keep him in line
    He should tell you firmly to stop that :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GazzyG)
    Spanking should be asked for, not enforced.
    A sensible answer

ReputationRep:
    Maintenance spankings? lmao this is possibly one of the most hysterical ideas i have ever heard, I can just picture it going down:

Guy "Alright babe, you know what time it is, bend over..."

Chick "fine fine" [drops pants]

spank spank spank

Guy "alright, now you remember that anytime you think of saying something stupid!"

Lol priceless. Love it lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benjamin2k)
    Okay, sometimes when I am out with my friends my girl will interfere and interrupt our conversations. Not only this, but being female..she can bring up some really stupid topics that I don't care to talk about. I have been thinking about what to do and a friend suggested maintenance spankings in where you spank your girlfriend before you go out to establish the fact that the man is in charge and when she goes out her bum will be sore and she will be reminded to know her place and not act out of line. To me its kind of like punishing your girlfriend before she does something so I'm kind of iffy on the whole thing. But my mate does it to his girlfriend and i've always noticed what a good girl she is and that she speaks when she's spoken to and doesn't interrupt. Is this a good idea?
    your friend is low life scum and so are you if think its ok to beat your partner so she knows her place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    your friend is low life scum and so are you if think its ok to beat your partner so she knows her place.
    reacting to troll, PHAYHIL!

ReputationRep:
    op what the hell is wrong with you? that is extremely pathetic. if you want to go out then maybe don't take her with you or do something she will enjoy to, your a jerk op

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocketfulofposy)
    Whatever loser.
    PHAYHIL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    reacting to troll, PHAYHIL!
    and you screaming about a troll makes you better how?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna Cannon)
    op what the hell is wrong with you? that is extremely pathetic. if you want to go out then maybe don't take her with you or do something she will enjoy to, your a jerk op
    PHAYHIL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    and you screaming about a troll makes you better how?
    I'm not taking him seriously and making some kind of attempt at a serious discussion /emotional responce

ReputationRep:
    hmm if only I hadn't used my rep...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laura_j90)
    Get into this century, perhaps How do boys like you even get a girlfriend!?
    Because some girls know what they need, and thats a strict man to keep them out of trouble
    on a lighter note, how was your first year of law? doing it myslef this year i hope its interesting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    PHAYHIL.
    I am actually ignoring him now, in case you hadn't noticed, yet you screaming at me has made me have to look back at this thread.

Hardly helpful then were you?!

ReputationRep:
    Good idea, OP. I kick my boyfriend in the balls repeatedly before I go out, so he doesn't try anything. It works wonders.

ReputationRep:
    Are you serious?? If so, I hope you die a horrible death for even considering this, your 'IFFY' because she hasn't done ANYTHING YET. YOU SHOULD NEVER DO THAT ANYWAY! YOU'RE A SICK BASTAR*!

ReputationRep:
    Only a spank, give her a proper hiding imo

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.