Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is this a good thing to do to your girl before you go out Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skye333)
    Are you serious?? If so, I hope you die a horrible death for even considering this, your 'IFFY' because she hasn't done ANYTHING YET. YOU SHOULD NEVER DO THAT ANYWAY! YOU'RE A SICK BASTAR*!
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    you haven't mastered the art of trolling yet, OP.

ReputationRep:
    Only if your gf is a donkey!! frankly op it's a bad idea lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocketfulofposy)
    I am actually ignoring him now, in case you hadn't noticed, yet you screaming at me has made me have to look back at this thread.

Hardly helpful then were you?!
    he is not screaming at you, chill out pussycat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan011)
    Because some girls know what they need, and thats a strict man to keep them out of trouble
    on a lighter note, how was your first year of law? doing it myslef this year i hope its interesting
    I know what I need, and it's not a strict man to keep me out of trouble, I can do that myself

Law is going great thanks, and guess what!? I passed first year, without the help of a man!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laura_j90)
    I know what I need, and it's not a strict man to keep me out of trouble, I can do that myself

Law is going great thanks, and guess what!? I passed first year, without the help of a man!
    None of the staff in the course you're doing a male?

ReputationRep:
    You know what? Spank her hard everyday, it will let her know what kind of a turd she is with.

(I fail)

ReputationRep:
    I knew someone would say that! Most of them are female, there are males though :]

But yeah that's not exactly what I meant, I was just trying to get across that females are capable (OP obviously doesn't believe this/ is being a troll and saying he doesn't believe this)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laura_j90)
    I knew someone would say that! Most of them are female, there are males though :]

But yeah that's not exactly what I meant, I was just trying to get across that females are capable (OP obviously doesn't believe this/ is being a troll and saying he doesn't believe this)

lol, I even had a back up is none work, it being law, most of the books you'll have used would be written by penis barers:yes:

Bare this in mind, without men, the law wouldn't exist:p:

(clearly also without women the law wouldn't exist, as there wouldn't be anyone...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    lol, I even had a back up is none work, it being law, most of the books you'll have used would be written by penis barers:yes:

Bare this in mind, without men, the law wouldn't exist:p:

(clearly also without women the law wouldn't exist, as there wouldn't be anyone...)
    You know, I was so tempted to say “Oh you really believed I meant I’d done it without any males? FAIL” But I decided to be nice

True, without men AND women nobody would exist whatsoever

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.