Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girl Pregnant After 'Swimming In Pool' Watch

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think sperm could last so long outside of the body. So it's pretty naive of the mother to believe this story. When it does eventually come out, I bet you anything the Sun will print it as though it is shocking and new.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mcp2)
    She got water raped. But really, someone would have had to jizzed in the pool and the sperm to swim around her swimming costume/bikini and inside her.

Actually that's quite believable.
    But which one is more believable..Massively diluted sperm that was exposed to chlorine and lots of other stuff in the water surviving all that and passing through the swimsuit..OR, she ****** and doesn't want her mum to know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keepoffthelawn)
    ah, here we go again, The Sun... :rolleyes:
    oh yes because that makes it all a complete lie, doesnt it? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh I thought this was going to turn out that she'd had sex whilst swimming in a pool.

That would have been more believable than this. I agree with the person who said "lie detector".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mcp2)
    She got water raped. But really, someone would have had to jizzed in the pool and the sperm to swim around her swimming costume/bikini and inside her.

Actually that's quite believable.
    Sperm cannot live outside the scrotum like that so, no it's not believable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChunkymunkyDJC)
    Sperm cannot live outside the scrotum like that so, no it's not believable.
    Yea it can. How do you think sperm donations work?

Lol I just realised if it were possible for her to get pregnant in the pool...she must of been swimming around naked (well no bikini bottoms on)...eww.

A doctor should check if she is a virgin ...

ReputationRep:
    Well it's true that the chlorine would have killed the sperm, unless...freak sperm?

ReputationRep:
    Dear me...what next! :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pina.Love)
    Yea it can. How do you think sperm donations work?

Lol I just realised if it were possible for her to get pregnant in the pool...she must of been swimming around naked (well no bikini bottoms on)...eww.

A doctor should check if she is a virgin ...
    Because they are in a controlled environment.
    In an uncontrolled environment, like a swimming pool, they can only survive for a very short time (i.e. 30 seconds). The sperm probably would have mostly died on contact with the swimming pool, with the rest dieing a few seconds later. Sperm need the right amount of heat, salt, moisture etc to live, hence why the scrotum shrinks and grows depending on the temperature (I think it's got to be 21 degrees).

ReputationRep:
    If there had been enough "stray sperm" in the water to impregnate some girl, my first complaint would have been about the state of their pool.

ReputationRep:
    Because they are in a controlled environment.
    In an uncontrolled environment, like a swimming pool, they can only survive for a very short time (i.e. 30 seconds). The sperm probably would have mostly died on contact with the swimming pool, with the rest dieing a few seconds later. Sperm need the right amount of heat, salt, moisture etc to live, hence why the scrotum shrinks and grows depending on the temperature (I think it's got to be 21 degrees).
    So what about people that get pregnant in their own home through...you know injecting it up the *doo dah* lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pina.Love)
    So what about people that get pregnant in their own home through...you know injecting it up the *doo dah* lmao
    :curious: You mean with a turkey baster?

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:
    :facepalm2:

[Insert more facepalm pics here]

ReputationRep:
    Calling rule 34 of pool rape on underage girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)
    haha no, I'm not doubting that the woman is actually suing the hotel, what i'm trying to point out is that The Sun takes any opportunity they can to make a pointless story sensationalist to sell their crappy paper.

ReputationRep:
    DJC is a bit of a clever psychopath it appears.

And yes, the chances of sperm living in a swimming pool for more than about 20 seconds is pure ********.

ReputationRep:
    At least she didn't say God impregnated her. That would have been truly ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    :curious: You mean with a turkey baster?
    Hahah anything if it does the job

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom//)
    Either that or just general detritus.

ReputationRep:
    How about she really just means that she let someone swim around in her pool?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.