Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girl Pregnant After 'Swimming In Pool' Watch

ReputationRep:
    Dirty liar blatantly got a good knobbing off of someone.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    :facepalm: ahah!

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear. I don't know whether they've heard of chlorine or the fact that sperm can't actually survive for much longer than a couple of minutes in water outside the body...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    ********. She obviously got preggo on holiday by some 35 year old Egyptian. Anyone with a Biology GCSE knows that's not physically possible.
    i dont have a Biology GCSE and i still know its not possible! lol.

Is the child blonde??? lmao! x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah and I got pregnant in the bath. There was also only me in it.

ReputationRep:
    God I just love the Sun

ReputationRep:
    haha, i dont blame her. My drama teacher got pregnant and we had a meeting to discuss sex ed with students. She told us that she got pregnant by sitting on a bench. no joke

ReputationRep:
    Lmfao, that's a pretty damn ambitious lie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    Oh I thought this was going to turn out that she'd had sex whilst swimming in a pool.

That would have been more believable than this. I agree with the person who said "lie detector".
    Lie detectors are almost as spurious as this story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by menaa-x)
    :lolwut:

:facepalm:

The girl must have been naked in the pool or something for the sperm to get such a good shot.

Either that, or she got banged straight up. :dontknow:
    Exactly this!

Lie detector will sort out all...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Happy Birthday...:party: :woo:

If it is your birthday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddyman4)
    At least she didn't say God impregnated her. That would have been truly ridiculous.
    Damn you beat me to it.

ReputationRep:
    Damn foreigners, always jacking off in the pool. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    If a man ejaculates into the water, it is highly unlikely that a woman will get pregnant. There are many explanations as to why women cannot get pregnant just by swimming in a pool where sperm may be present. If ejaculation takes place in hot water (like a hot tub or Jacuzzi), or water filled with pool chemicals, bubbles, chlorine, or other substances, sperm would not be able to survive for more than a few seconds. Also, the water in a pool is too cold for sperm to live. Sperm could last for only a few minutes if a man ejaculates in warm water with no chemicals (like a bath tub).

It is also unlikely that the microscopic sperm could travel through the water of water in a bath tub, pool or Jacuzzi to arrive at a vagina. Finally, if a woman is just sitting in a hot tub or swimming in a pool, her vagina is not “open,” so the sperm have a very low chance of getting in. According to the American Pregnancy Association, “pregnancy occurring from this [ejaculation in the water] is very unlikely and in most cases is not possible at all.
    It's pretty much impossible.

ReputationRep:
    if I were her and it actually was true, I'd be interested to see what the baby looked like when it came out.

ReputationRep:
    Poland, eh?

The lengths good young Catholic girls go to... :moon:

ReputationRep:
    You bring us the best news tom :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cubed)
    If you could become pregnant from stray sperm in a pool then I would be the father to so many children by now.

ReputationRep:
    How cringeworthy and embarrassing :s

I'm of Polish citizenship, BTW. It's been all over the news recently, well - ridiculous, what can you say? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    This would make a great episode of mythbusters

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna jizz in more pools :awesome:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.