Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girl Pregnant After 'Swimming In Pool' Watch

ReputationRep:
    Unless Superman had a Lonely Island incident whilst on holiday, then I seriously doubt this girl was knocked up by the swimming pool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by just say hello)
    'Mummy who is my daddy?' i dont know you were an accident, u swam up my vage at the local lido
    LMFAO

ReputationRep:
    Wow. Magical sperm that can swim distances millions of times their length through heavily chlorinated and chemically sterilised conditions. Magical

ReputationRep:
    read this already
    even to my mum
    i laughed so much hahaaaa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    It's in the Sun, with her name...

I guess that swimming pool still isn't off the hook yet :p:
    yeah it's in the Sun but the point is the rapist said don't tell anyone, so she made up the dumb swimming pool lie.

OR as usually happens with the Sun and these kind of cases...

The Mum knows she had sex while there or knows she was raped, then either way she thought "££££ is sueing time!££" so she's going to try and sue them for their paedo pool.!

ReputationRep:
    This is probably like how the majority of deaths from Swine Flu have had "Other serious Illnesses", and that she did get pregnant after swimming in a pool, because she had sex in the pool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abara)
    hahaha
    I read about that in the newspaper... pretty bad
    but a quick check up of the hymen can sort this out - if its gone - yeah she HAD sex and she could have gotten pregnant
    pfft bad way to see if she's a virgin, it's the way which results, in some countries, innocent women being branded whores or unclean(cos their not virgins) and becoming victims of honour killings.

She could be born with a weak hymen which breaks by itself or be born lacking a hymen is possible too I think, also activities like sports can damage it too. Or since she has started puberty obviously, some girls can damage their hymens using tampons.

So all in all, isn't a good test.

Also if the pool really had rape her maybe her hymen was broken in water sex?:woo:

ReputationRep:
    Thats BULL.

ReputationRep:
    Or they could just wait for the babeh and find out who's been doing the dirty in the pool. He must be good, how could nobody notice the massive continuous splashes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teacake92)
    Thats BULL.
    Yeah, it's probably not human....

ReputationRep:
    Oh for christsake. Bunch of retards. She got sh****d and now is denying, like that silly t*rt with the stars on her face...

ReputationRep:
    So it's called 'swimming' now?

ReputationRep:
    My premature ejaculation kicking off again. Goddamn 13 year olds wearing bikinis! Its their fault I jizzed. :no:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know who's more idiotic: the girl who came up with lie, or the mum who believed it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben77mc)
    you read the sun...
    no you smart arse, i got linked to it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)

Also if the pool really had rape her maybe her hymen was broken in water sex?:woo:
    rape BEFORE getting in the pool?

ReputationRep:
    Bwahahaha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    yeah it's in the Sun but the point is the rapist said don't tell anyone, so she made up the dumb swimming pool lie.

OR as usually happens with the Sun and these kind of cases...

The Mum knows she had sex while there or knows she was raped, then either way she thought "££££ is sueing time!££" so she's going to try and sue them for their paedo pool.!
    I doubt she got raped if it's in the Sun...
    13 year olds have sex sometimes I've heard haha

Well, times are hard. Recession and all... :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.