Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

HELP.. why are boys so difficult to understand watch

ohk.. So I started working about a month back, there were a lot of nice people but one happened to stand out from the rest.. it was work so obviously I didn't want anything to come from it.. i'm just writing this thread because im completly lost and confused.. I had quiet a few guys try it on me.. which ennoyed me like craazy coz they wree all like 40year old perverts or likw 20year old fresh boys. (im asain aswell, so hopefullly im not offending anyone by saying that!) this guy that I like knew about these guys and tried talking to me about them, but I made it clear I didn't want nothing to do with them in that way.. So.. I went and added a few people from work on facebook, to try and get to know people more as the managers don't like us talking too much, and added the hot guy aswell.

Weve been talking for sometime now, not flirting exactly but he doesnt make ALOT of an effort and always approaches me.. the thing is i always thought he was amazingly goodlooking, but after getting to know him much more I love his personality aswell and it seems like everythings perfect.. well everything apart from the fact he drinks and smokes and isn't a virgin.. but he's said he's cut down on them and personally.. the personality factors so big here them things don't even bother me much. The thing is i think he has a girlfriend.. or is still speaking to his ex.. but yesterday heard him tell her that thier not together infront of me.. im SO confused.. and im really slow aswell.. i just need some advice or any opinions on whats actually going on here?! I don't want to ruin the friendship we already have.. but iv shown no sign of interest towards him apart from the facebook messages.. and i REALLLYY like him.. he's told me himself how he used to be a prick but grown up since that and iv been hurt enough by them type of boys.. whatt do i do?! =(

ReputationRep:
    Invite him out for a coffee or something and get to know each other on a one-to-one basis, if he doesn't get the message that you like him say "when are you going to ask me out on a real date?"

ReputationRep:
    Well meet up with him as suggested and see where things go to, i think you will find that people get confused about things like this regardless of sex so i wouldnt worry to much, i get confused with the intentions that girls have at times and im sure its the same the other way round.

Just keep talking to him and see where it leads if it does anywhere, have no expectations and you cant be dissapointed anything that comes of it is a plus.

good luck

ReputationRep:
    Of course your not going to believe someone from a TSR forum But he's a playa, he wanted you to hear their not together, watch you'll see I'm right, I know the game i used to play it.

ahhh.. okk i never saw these comments!! thanks guyss.. things with us are amazing.. been together nearly 3months now.. met his family and stuff.. and everythings really good =)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 12, 2009
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.