Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so theres something thats got me interested. I really hate shaving, it drys your skin out and is just a hassle to do every day. Unfortunately for guys theres no alternative so I was wondering, would you be able to use any of the hair removal cream on your face? And if so how long would it last for

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't if I were you, its not designed to be used there and can be really harsh, you'd probably get a rash.

Some girls get their mantaches waxed, maybe you could wax? That'd last a while.

ReputationRep:
    Tch, that sucks. Was just a thought, shaving it is i guess =(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mipegg)
    Tch, that sucks. Was just a thought, shaving it is i guess =(

I think you can get some kind of hair removal cream specifically for the face. I don't know how effective it is though.

ReputationRep:
    You can get facial hair removal cream. I used to use it, gets rid of the hair but it can be very irritating to your skin, I had to stop using it because it was giving me chemical burns. Men's skin is a bit tougher, so it might be suitable for you and not irritate your skin - go to Superdrug or Boots and get some facial depilatory cream.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc101)
    You can get facial hair removal cream. I used to use it, gets rid of the hair but it can be very irritating to your skin, I had to stop using it because it was giving me chemical burns. Men's skin is a bit tougher, so it might be suitable for you and not irritate your skin - go to Superdrug or Boots and get some facial depilatory cream.
    Thanks, but potentially not good for me as my skin gets irritated by so many things. Even 'sensative' skin shaving foam :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Just be thankful you don't have to worry about shaving your pits, legs, witwoooo every other day.

ReputationRep:
    Do you moisturise after you shave?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe try threading if ur on about ur upper lip?

It's cheap and not as harsh as waxing, and faster than plucking

ReputationRep:
    OP should epilate.

I think all guys should try it, and then they'd quit acting like waxing half their mate's leg when drunk was heroic.

ReputationRep:
    I get my back waxed

killed like a mofo the first time.. but a year later im used to the pain.

ReputationRep:
    Consider laser hair removal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mipegg)
    Ok, so theres something thats got me interested. I really hate shaving, it drys your skin out and is just a hassle to do every day. Unfortunately for guys theres no alternative so I was wondering, would you be able to use any of the hair removal cream on your face? And if so how long would it last for
    Nope. I remove hair with a razor - both face and leg hair.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.