Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Daniel Radcliffe is a fugly man/child Watch

ReputationRep:
    This guy basically ruined the entire Harry Potter movies series for me during the last 5-6 years. His acting is horrendous and I think he is actually the most physically unattractive actor Britain has ever churned out.

When it started,fine, he might have been regarded as mildly cute but now he has become hideous and the thought of him prancing about on stage stark naked in his play is quite scary.

http://j.bdbphotos.com/news/pictures...9949_large.jpg

Why can't warner bros just axe him and give us someone better. I'm sure that the audience are not that attached to him as he basically killed the character of Harry Potter as any one who read the books will know. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Don't watch the films then :happy2:

I hate the actual character he plays more.

ReputationRep:
    Is he really that bad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    Don't watch the films then :happy2:
    Yeah but eventually I will. As in I'm not watching the sixth one anytime these next two months but will probably watch it sometime on DVD.

But yeah the films are crap aswell.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's Harry himself that annoys me, especially in the later books. Self-obsessed little emo. Daniel Radcliffe is a bit of a crap actor, but it's not like he's the only one bad at acting in those films.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's really sad, because he used to be cute, but something went horribly wrong. And the fact that Hermione and Ginny turned out pretty just highlights his freakish looks. And Rupert Grint just looks how Ron should, so that's all right too.

But Harry. Oh Harry. Kind of ruins it a lot, as I always imagined that around book 5, Harry became really fit.

ReputationRep:
    Someone's hella jealous :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    The picture made me laugh.
    Idk, he's not that bad an actor.
    I just like the movies.
    Although they ruin the books

Urrrrgh I hate Daniel Radcliffe! :rant:

I'm loving Rupert Grint a hell of a lot more now since Radcliffe was such a let down :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, if he was hot it would make up a bit for the atrocious acting. But as it is, he has nothing. Just some guy who has the lead role for no reason.

However Haley Joel Osment was originally rumoured to be cast as Harry Potter, and his looks definitely haven't turned out any better. This happens to a lot of child actors, who have an unconventional look which is cute when they are a kid but awful when they are grown up. Same with Eddie Furlong.

ReputationRep:
    fugly = fat + ugly
    how the hell is he fat? x

EDIT: ooo ok, i stand corrected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TylerDurden)
    This guy basically ruined the entire Harry Potter movies series for me during the last 5-6 years. His acting is horrendous and I think he is actually the most physically unattractive actor Britain has ever churned out.

When it started,fine, he might have been regarded as mildly cute but now he has become hideous and the thought of him prancing about on stage stark naked in his play is quite scary.

Why can't warner bros just axe him and give us someone better. I'm sure that the audience are not that attached to him as he basically killed the character of Harry Potter as any one who read the books will know. :yes:
    He is hideous! He actually looks like a child (be it a freaky ugly one) in the photo you put up :woo: I don't even know how they make him as normal as he looks in the films - CGI, airbrush?? He looks aout 2ft taller :yes: In his horrible nudey play, he actually rapes a horse! Who'd want to be in a play like that? :eek:

Don't worry, only three more films to go, and it'll be all over.

(Although I do agree that he's an awful actor. So's Emma Watson)

ReputationRep:
    Johnothan Ross

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TylerDurden)

May i point you to this picture- http://gofugyourself.celebuzz.com/20...7/88883762.jpg
    I don't know what he was thinking :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x0hannah0x)
    fugly = fat + ugly

Actually, fugly = ******* ugly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MazalTov89)
    Don't worry, only three more films to go, and it'll be all over.

shes worse than he is, at least he has improved somewhat over the years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MazalTov89)

At least she is a fittie...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x0hannah0x)
    fugly = fat + ugly
    WRONG! Fugly = **** Ugly

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.