Turn on thread page Beta

Daniel Radcliffe is a fugly man/child watch

ReputationRep:
    He's possibly the most awkward looking person ever.But he is very funny.He was only fit in the 3rd film,that film was GOOD!

ReputationRep:
    ^^^ lulz, wasn't he like 13 there?

Oh and OP...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deadly Lightshade)
    But he IS a hero, and he DOES save the world.

But seriously, Radcliffe is pretty ugly, though I always imagined Harry as some asexual wunderkind, so it doesn't really matter to me.
    Lol, he does save the world! But, even Hermione says it to him to stop trying to be a hero in everything :ninja: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x0hannah0x)
    fugly = fat + ugly
    how the hell is he fat? x
    fugly = ******* ugly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    In your opinion. If you love the books so much don't watch the film :dontknow: you can hardly say the film has ruined the book that is ridiculous.
    The potential of the films was ruined.And you have to admit the only reason the films are making money are because of the books. Also he is the main character. And he failed.
    But yeah to an extent the screenwriters can be blamed but since Daniel is so ugly and a terrible actor I blame him.

ReputationRep:
    The worst thing about Harry Potter isn't Harry himself, its Voldermort - possibly the stupidest villain of all time. The guy was practically immortal, all he had to do was just hide the Horcruxes (and don't get me started on the whole "every object is sentimental" bull. You're splitting up your soul to keep you alive, who the **** gives a **** about sentimental crap?) in places that people couldn't guess. He was the most powerful wizard of them all (apart from Dumbledore, so therefore there's no reason in the 7th book for him not to kick ass) and he was immortal, and he still got killed by a slightly above average wizard.

A complete moron villain. I hate books and films where the villain is blatantly too strong for the main character, portrayed as a master genius and ends up getting ****** over by the simplest of things.

ReputationRep:
    The fouth film = mmmmmmm. Then he got a dodgy haircut and it went downhill , in terms of fitness anyways

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by menaa-x)
    Lol, he does save the world! But, even Hermione says it to him to stop trying to be a hero in everything :ninja: :p:
    But, if he'd listened to Hermione, he wouldn't have been a hero, and he wouldn't have saved the world. He has to be a ****... for all our sakes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TylerDurden)
    The potential of the films was ruined.And you have to admit the only reason the films are making money are because of the books. Also he is the main character. And he failed.
    But yeah to an extent the screenwriters can be blamed but since Daniel is so ugly and a terrible actor I blame him.
    I don't have to admit anything. The films do the job. They used kids that haven't acted before and for some reason British kids can't act for toffee half the time. If you don't like the film, read the books. Simples eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deadly Lightshade)
    But, if he'd listened to Hermione, he wouldn't have been a hero, and he wouldn't have saved the world. He has to be ****... for all our sakes.
    Kay, :redface: you win.. :yep: I do really like the whole series though, he just gets a bit too big for his boots :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princesschickenbelly)
    Hayley Joel Osment is ok but OMG Eddie Furlong! What the hell happened??? :yikes:
    Ha I know, it is sad. I remember having a small crush on him when I first saw T2.

I think he has taken lots and lots of drugs to be fair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    I don't have to admit anything. The films do the job. They used kids that haven't acted before and for some reason British kids can't act for toffee half the time. If you don't like the film, read the books. Simples eh?
    The films don't do the job, and even though this is a subjective opinion I think that you will find that most people who [B]have read the books[B] will agree with me. The films keep the noobs who haven't read the books happy because, well, they have nothing to compare the films to eg. plot, character, setting.

Yeah I'm not that sure about British kids so I'll take your word on that matter...

And I've read all the books but haven't watched all the 7 films so I think that's what a normal person would do ( watch the films he HASN'T seen yet NOT torture himself and not watch the ones he has seen again).

ReputationRep:
    ahaha he looks like to suits the role of frodo more than harry potter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by my[s)
    favorite[/s]things...]May i point you to this picture- http://gofugyourself.celebuzz.com/20...7/88883762.jpg
    I don't know what he was thinking :sadnod:
    I don't know what Miss Rowling was thinking with that dress :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    The films don't do the job, and even though this is a subjective opinion I think that you will find that most people who [B]have read the books[B] will agree with me. The films keep the noobs who haven't read the books happy because, well, they have nothing to compare the films to eg. plot, character, setting.

Yeah I'm not that sure about British kids so I'll take your word on that matter...

And I've read all the books but haven't watched all the 7 films so I think that's what a normal person would do ( watch the films he HASN'T seen yet NOT torture himself and not watch the ones he has seen again).
    I am a massive fan of the Potter books and i just take the films as they are. I don't base them on the books because you just cannot get that much detail up there. I swear i hate hardcore, elitist Potter fans more then i hate music snobs sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    He is not too bad. The 1st 2 movies he made were terrible but he has improved a little and will always be known as HP.

I'm more of a Hermione Granger fan tbh. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    This guy basically ruined the entire Harry Potter movies series for me during the last 5-6 years. His acting is horrendous and I think he is actually the most physically unattractive actor Britain has ever churned out.

When it started,fine, he might have been regarded as mildly cute but now he has become hideous and the thought of him prancing about on stage stark naked in his play is quite scary.

http://j.bdbphotos.com/news/pictures...9949_large.jpg

Why can't warner bros just axe him and give us someone better. I'm sure that the audience are not that attached to him as he basically killed the character of Harry Potter as any one who read the books will know. :yes:
    completely agree! and isn't harmaiani ..... can't spell it right, lol, taller than both ron and harry? oO

but the 6th film won't be that bad...I actually quite excited about it :>

ReputationRep:
    Guys in the book where that snake thing is paralyzing them all and they have to look at him through a glass or mirror or something why does harry even have to look with a mirror since he wear glasses anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoginAccount Information)
    Guys in the book where that snake thing is paralyzing them all and they have to look at him through a glass or mirror or something why does harry even have to look with a mirror since he wear glasses anyway?
    I don't recall any of the victims looking through a glass and getting paralysed :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I don't recall any of the victims looking through a glass and getting paralysed :dontknow:
    Chamber of Secrets - they get stunned!

The films have gone downhill since DH took over tbh. I'm still going to see them though

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.