Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What type of music does it play? Anyone been?

I'm thinking of buying tickets to funeral for a friend on October 21st, is anyone going?

ReputationRep:
    Cheesy crap and dance, so I hear. Never been though.

ReputationRep:
    As I recall (it's been rather a long time since I went) there are three floors. On the major nights like Friday and Saturday one tends to be sort of cheesy/retro stuff, one is generally dance music etc and one is chart stuff/rock/etc.

ReputationRep:
    Not really a big fan of dance, are there any clubs with more alternative/rock type music?

ReputationRep:
    I really quite enjoyed Fat Sams when I went... went with Uni Hall, a planned trip, was really good banter...

ReputationRep:
    the few times I went, we were in a huge group so we took over one floor of the club and thus was quite banter.

apparently during the week its quite the spot for chavs.

ReputationRep:
    It plays all sorts, its nae a bad place if you like clubs, personally I hate them so probs not the best guide.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Bright Eyes)
    What type of music does it play? Anyone been?

I'm thinking of buying tickets to funeral for a friend on October 21st, is anyone going?
    Classy place. Best place to meet eligible suitors

There are a few dance floors w/diff music. Sometimes rock/pop/dance/RnB (?)/whatever. Various types. There is usually at least something you can dance drunkenly to or something you might vaguely like.

It can be a laugh when in a big group. Some Wednesdays you get return bus + entry for 6 pounds or so. Considering bus to Dundee is a fiver, it's not bad.

I hadn't heard about that, dunno if I cba.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.