Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The "sparse-posting TSR posters" appreciation thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    I thought I'd create a thread to lend appreciation to those TSR posters who make one or two posts and sod off, never to return. It is funny isn't it? How you may be looking through an old thread and see a post (usually quite good) where the poster's post-count stands at '1' to this day. Are these people too good for TSR? :cry:

ReputationRep:
    They've realised that they'll get sucked into a world full of pool rapings and toilet roll rating that they can't handle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fawn)
    They've realised that they'll get sucked into a world full of pool rapings and toilet roll rating that they can't handle.
    :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by necessarily benevolent)
    :sad:
    It's ok, the trolls make up for the posting prowess they seem to lack.

ReputationRep:
    Im more amazed by people who manage 25+ posts a day :lolwut: It makes you wonder.

ReputationRep:
    lol, i dont make many posts tbf
    this is a new account so probably only made about 12 haha (Y)

ReputationRep:
    oh ok, just seen the counter thing now, made 24 :P

ReputationRep:
    Its obvious, they see all the trolls/inane idiots and bugger off.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, there's quite a few with only about 5 posts.

What counts as sparse anyway? Some people have over 10000 posts I think. Who has the most I wonder?

ReputationRep:
    :rip:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d123)
    Yeah, there's quite a few with only about 5 posts.

What counts as sparse anyway? Some people have over 10000 posts I think. Who has the most I wonder?
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/memb...rt=posts&pp=30 :lolwut:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    4 billion posts? hmm. a glitch i believe.

i registered, then took ages to post, then i started posting more, got a sub, and my post count started rising by 100 a day or more lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ViolatedTreason)
    4 billion posts? hmm. a glitch i believe.

i registered, then took ages to post, then i started posting more, got a sub, and my post count started rising by 100 a day or more lol
    100 a day! :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    necessarily benevolant was just a fledgeling when I joined this forum. Look at the difference in post count.

ReputationRep:
    They don't have the dedication and commitment that this fantastic forum prides itself upon. Good riddance. :yep:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by JumpingJonny)
    i had nothing better to do, so i was posting on here. died down alot since then, as i got a job and had other things to be doing

ReputationRep:
    i had nothing better to do, so i was posting on here. died down alot since then, as i got a job and had other things to be doing
    Yeah when my last A level exams finished a few weeks ago I must have been posting about 40 things a day, however I spend alot of time in the shoutbox so dont post that much; but now that I have a job I dont have time :sad: Probably for the best really :rolleyes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Yeah when my last A level exams finished a few weeks ago I must have been posting about 40 things a day, however I spend alot of time in the shoutbox so dont post that much; but now that I have a job I dont have time :sad: Probably for the best really :rolleyes:
    never use the shoutbox really, might pop in there every now and then, but not regular.

ReputationRep:
    never use the shoutbox really, might pop in there every now and then, but not regular.
    I am slowly using it more and more as I am begining to fit in with all the older subs :cool:

Check my profile if you want to see true addiction :rolleyes:

Good thing i weaned myself off though!

That high postcount you see is the result of me getting 100 posts a day in a week and their effect taking a while to wear out :sad:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.