Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    why are people always so negative for, lifes not perfect but it's NOT meant to be perfect the things we go through make us who we are. so why do people always stay negative instead of being positive about the good things in the world..
    and besides you have a much more happy life thinking about the positive things in life

ReputationRep:
    You hate negativity yet you decide to make a post moaning about such things in general discussion, bringing us down to your low level of optimistic decorum.

<confetti>

Let people live their life how they wish. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Because life sucks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poppy_Ki)
    why are people always so negative for, lifes not perfect but it's NOT meant to be perfect the things we go through make us who we are. so why do people always stay negative instead of being positive about the good things in the world..
    and besides you have a much more happy life thinking about the positive things in life
    Because they are probably surrounded by your moaning.

ReputationRep:
    Cynicism and pessimism are the only ways to respond to a world of perpetual disappointment.

(I'm quite impressed with that sentence, it sounds like something Oscar Wilde would have said)

ReputationRep:
    Becuase they've experienced more **** than you have.

ReputationRep:
    Beacause the bottom line is - you live - you die.

(Original post by geetar)
    Cynicism and pessimism are the only ways to respond to a world of perpetual disappointment.

(I'm quite impressed with that sentence, it sounds like something Oscar Wilde would have said)
    It is rather impressive. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Well, the sky IS falling.

ReputationRep:
    *BINARY SOLO!*

(anyone who gets that reference, 10 points!)

ReputationRep:
    It's a lot easier to be negative !

ReputationRep:
    I never say negative though, because, I find when I use negative I bring everyone down all the time.

affirmative
    affirmative

oh it's much more positive!

Uncyclopedia much?

I'm not negative, i'm a realistic. Some people decide to see that as cynicism, but they usually have more optimism than sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    Uncyclopedia much?

I'm not negative, i'm a realistic. Some people decide to see that as cynicism, but they usually have more optimism than sense.
    What's Uncyclopedia?

What's Uncyclopedia?
    www.uncyclopedia.wikia.com

Considering your seeming love for Oscar Wilde, you will be atleast somewhat amused by that website :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aack)
    Beacause the bottom line is - you live - you die.
    U mad about that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    U mad about that?
    Not really - why?

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, it's the way this Country has developed over the past however many years... The issue is, as a consumer nation, we don't complain enough... For example, somebody short changes you by 1p...! Most people would go, oh sod it, it's 1p...

But No! You should argue your point that they have mistook the change and you are owed 1p! Yes it may be the smallest amount of physical money, but why should the business you are trading with keep your 1p? Imagine if the business did that to 4,000,000 Customers... That business has just made £40,000 simply by short changing the customer (YOU!!!) which you could argue is a breach of the businesses trading act...??!

ReputationRep:
    Because "people" like Fawn exist.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.