Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was walking through the village, and a car full of boys keeps screaming my name and beeping the horn loads
    Not thats its a big deal, but i get the impression they were trying to be intimidating maybe?
    They didnt even make any insults. They only screamed my name

But things like this seem to happen more than a 'normal' amount.
    i mean you expect some stupidity from people, but after a while it gets a bit rediculous how often it happens.

This hasnt really bothered me. But me and my dad have also been beaten up for no reason in town and ended up in courte, and then on another occasion two people kicked my friends front door in when i was round

People seem to do anything for no reason at all.

Whats also common is the 'wot u lookin at' phrase which majority of people say when you make any eye contact.

Do i have some deformity or problem that i dont know about?
    I dont think theres anything wrong with me lol.

I guess what im trying to say it that it just baffles me that so many people are like this now

But it only happens when they are in groups.
    I recon if i was to approach any one of these people when they are alone they would **** their pants.

What are your views on these types of things.
    Tbh im getting soooo fed up of it and i recon one day il flip and do something that will get me in a lot of trouble.
    But then il just be as bad and as stupid as them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    I am a boy with long hair, I get the car shouting/beeping alot.

The beat ups and the door thing? I think you should move to a better area :P
    haha yeh il admit those two things are not as common as the others, but once is still 1 too many.

ReputationRep:
    which one are you in the pic?

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes people shout out of their car windows whilst overtaking me on my bike, which gets to me more than anything else, as I've nearly had 2 accidents that way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pawsies)
    which one are you in the pic?
    the one on the right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by montemoney)
    I was walking through the village, and a car full of boys keeps screaming my name and beeping the horn loads
    Not thats its a big deal, but i get the impression they were trying to be intimidating maybe?

i mean you expect some stupidity from people, but after a while it gets a bit rediculous how often it happens.

This hasnt really bothered me. But me and my dad have also been beaten up for no reason in town and ended up in courte, and then on another occasion two people kicked my friends front door in when i was round

Whats also common is the 'wot u lookin at' phrase which majority of people say when you make any eye contact.

I guess what im trying to say it that it just baffles me that so many people are like this now

I recon if i was to approach any one of these people when they are alone they would **** their pants.

Tbh im getting soooo fed up of it and i recon one day il flip and do something that will get me in a lot of trouble.
    But then il just be as bad and as stupid as them.

do you know what, i didnt even finish reading your thread, but, i think i love you.

FINALY someon else but me thinks that 'people' are just general nob heads. why on earth do people do things that they do.

I wouldnt say i'm the politest person in the world, but, why can't people just have a tiny bit of manners and just be generally nice

seriously. i dont understand why there are people in the world who do **** all with there lives and try to ruin others. do they not ever think to themselves 'do you know what, i think i may be a ****.'

THANKYOU OP! thankyou for this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duff27)
    do you know what, i didnt even finish reading your thread, but, i think i love you.

FINALY someon else but me thinks that 'people' are just general nob heads. why on earth do people do things that they do.

I wouldnt say i'm the politest person in the world, but, why can't people just have a tiny bit of manners and just be generally nice

seriously. i dont understand why there are people in the world who do **** all with there lives and try to ruin others. do they not ever think to themselves 'do you know what, i think i may be a ****.'

THANKYOU OP! thankyou for this thread.

TOTALLY AGREE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by montemoney)

But then il just be as bad and as stupid as them
    If your pushed into doing something you are in no way as bad as the people who do it for no reason. Also if you plan it so it looks like self defence you should be able to get away with it :P
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Baseball bat, solves all problems.

People are dicks its life!

ReputationRep:
    Tell me about it, stupid chavs, and the thing is some of them are nice people when they are alone but when they are in groups they turn into complete idiots. i hate it when you are just stood or sat somewhere waiting for someone, then someone walks past, you look up and they go, what the **** you lookin at?! do u wanna ****ing fight?!, like what are you supposed to say to that, 'ummmm no, do you?'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    I am a boy with long hair, I get the car shouting/beeping alot.

The beat ups and the door thing? I think you should move to a better area :P
    I'm a guy with long hair too, living in the east end of Glasgow, and spending time in town and the west end regularly.

I think I've only ever had 1 long hair comment in my entire life (although I've only had long hair for 3 years or so). I was walking towards guitar guitar down at trongate, and a guy outside a pub having a fag with his mate said 'hawww, are you a burd fs?', to which I replied 'what kind of burds have you been goin out with?', and that was the end of it.

I've never gotten anything else =s.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah England is just rubbish, too many chavs and a massive binge drinking problem. I'm glad I don't live there anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by England Captain)
    Yeah England is just rubbish, too many chavs and a massive binge drinking problem. I'm glad I don't live there anymore.
    Where do you live?

ReputationRep:
    Just live with it?

ReputationRep:
    I cannot say I've ever experienced anything like that. I couldn't even imagine it, to be honest with you.

You live in an unfortunate area, xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BurntDesire™)
    Where do you live?
    Jersey, It's not as bad as England as there are basically no chavs, less crime as well it would seem. It's getting pretty built up though so it's not as good as it once was!

I think it's mainly the cities in the UK which are bad, the countryside is really nice!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.