The Student Room Group

Does this make a MAN feel manly?

Does this make a man feel manly?
when your gf gets sacred
e.g. of the dark (she calls you..she wants to go downstairs)
or for example if you're on a rollercoaster and shes hugging you or squeezing your hand..

or she lies on top of you when you telling her a ghost story (obviously leads to hahah tent rising from him)!LOL

other situations? (im not scared of spiders lol) but if she asked you to kill it and shut her eyes etc

Does this make a man feel big and manly like the portector he should be? what situations do you love with ur gf/past gfs

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well my GF isnt one of those stupid girly girls who jump up and scream if a fly lands on her, so i cant say ive had many of those situations you describe.
She loves rollercoasters to.
One time though we went down the basement of this office building which is said to be haunted. Went half way down the stairs and heard a noise and she ran up in fright.
Shes a firm believer of ghosts and im not. It didnt make me feel manly at all i just got a bit annoyed that she was so scared of a little noise from down there. I also often throw the 'why do ghosts only come out at night?' and 'why is there no solid proof?' questions to try and make her see that its not real lol
aspiration
when your gf gets sacred

no thats pathetic you should get a grip and grow up (as i said to you in the last thread)

aspiration
or for example if you're on a rollercoaster and shes hugging you or squeezing your hand..

how can he hug you on a rollercoaster when your both locked in, holding hands is different and no it doesnt make me feel manly

aspiration
or she lies on top of you when you telling her a ghost story (obviously leads to hahah tent rising from him)!LOL

why the hell would that make you feel safe if "anything" was to grab you, hes the one protected not you! And seeing as hes the one scaring you, it seems rather counter productive that hes the protecter

aspiration
other situations? (im not scared of spiders lol) but if she asked you to kill it and shut her eyes etc

i wouldnt kill the spider id just pick it up and get rid of it, (which my gf does) no biggie

aspiration
Does this make a man feel big and manly like the portector he should be? what situations do you love with ur gf/past gfs

you have an obsession with being protected, you dont want a bf you want a bodyguard. No it doesnt make me feel manly

no why have you made two threads basically asking the same thing
Reply 3
How old is this girl?! Wtf, sounds like a 5 year old or something...
Reply 4
silverbolt
no thats pathetic you should get a grip and grow up (as i said to you in the last thread)

how can he hug you on a rollercoaster when your both locked in, holding hands is different and no it doesnt make me feel manly

why the hell would that make you feel safe if "anything" was to grab you, hes the one protected not you! And seeing as hes the one scaring you, it seems rather counter productive that hes the protecter

i wouldnt kill the spider id just pick it up and get rid of it, (which my gf does) no biggie

you have an obsession with being protected, you dont want a bf you want a bodyguard. No it doesnt make me feel manly

are you a girl lol/...whatdo you do in your relationship then /? let your girl protect you? lol
Reply 5
ME FEEL LIKE MAN WHEN PROTECTING WEAK WOMAN! RAAAR!!!

To be honest, I would feel just as masculine - which isn't very much - in those situations as in any other.
blaahhh
Reply 7
aspiration
when your gf gets sacred

hey op, yah it does feel manly, it feels good because even though theoretically it's not a very dangerous situation and she could still go on, it feels great to just be there for her and be the person she relies on. and btw you're normal.
Reply 8
aspiration
when your gf gets sacred

What's the point of this thread? You want us all to say how much we love accomodating the patheticness of wimpy girls?
Reply 9
Thanks for booting feminism back about 50 years. Il kill my own spiders thank you :rolleyes:
Reply 10
For me, No... It's the Gentlemanly thing to do :smile:
Reply 11
silverbolt

A romantic :p:
Reply 12
Trigger
Thanks for booting feminism back about 50 years. Il kill my own spiders thank you :rolleyes:

Lol, Ditto!
Reply 13
aspiration
are you a girl lol/...whatdo you do in your relationship then /? let your girl protect you? lol

If mothers can be trusted to protect their children, why is it so ridiculous for them to also protect their boyfriends, who are most likely far less vulnerable.

Anyway - what's with all this "protection" nonsense. Unless you're being mauled by a lion or something, a grown woman can take care of herself in most situations. Emotional support is something different, but also something that can be accomplished equally (if not better) by females.
aspiration

no im a man, and no she doesnt protect me,

she doesnt need protecting shes fully capable of standing on her own two feet.
Reply 15
I bloody hope so. Boyfriends past, present and future have got rid of spiders for me and held my hand watching scary films... I am such a wimp :/

Although thinking about it, it's not limited to just boyfriends; my best (female) friend has got rid of more than her fair share of spiders for me over the years...
Dodo XD
A romantic :p:

nah i prefer bashing them over the head with a club and dragging them by the hair back to the cave to hoover the mastadon skin carpet:biggrin:
I'm almost certain having a PENIS is what does it for us!
Reply 18
silverbolt
nah i prefer bashing them over the head with a club and dragging them by the hair back to the cave to hoover the mastadon skin carpet:biggrin:

Oooh, im tingly all over, talk about a night out! :wink:
Dodo XD
Oooh, im tingly all over, talk about a night out! :wink:

oh yeah i know how to do it style:p:

Latest

Trending

Trending