Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does this make a MAN feel manly? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiration)
    Does this make a man feel manly?
    when your gf gets sacred
    e.g. of the dark (she calls you..she wants to go downstairs)
    or for example if you're on a rollercoaster and shes hugging you or squeezing your hand..
    lol, yes. Absolutely.

ReputationRep:
    Getting rid of a 1.5 inch insect whilst another human being whimpers in the corner somewhere?

The question should be directed to the other person in the relationship i.e does this make you feel like a total pathetic loser in your life?

ReputationRep:
    I know what the OP means to be fair. It's nice to 'protect' someone, although if she wants to take on the sabre tooth tiger outside the cave herself, that's great too!

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a primary school kid, sure your not being Frank the pedo.

ReputationRep:
    Well known fact that all spiders are immune to harm of female origin.

The only way to kill them is by crushing them with repeated hammer blows from a penis.

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geetar)
    ME FEEL LIKE MAN WHEN PROTECTING WEAK WOMAN! RAAAR!!!

To be honest, I would feel just as masculine - which isn't very much - in those situations as in any other.
    Lol im guna rep you for that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiration)
    Does this make a man feel manly?
    when your gf gets sacred
    e.g. of the dark (she calls you..she wants to go downstairs)
    or for example if you're on a rollercoaster and shes hugging you or squeezing your hand..

or she lies on top of you when you telling her a ghost story (obviously leads to hahah tent rising from him)!LOL

other situations? (im not scared of spiders lol) but if she asked you to kill it and shut her eyes etc

Does this make a man feel big and manly like the portector he should be? what situations do you love with ur gf/past gfs
    Sure, when I was five. Not anymore.

ReputationRep:
    No.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.