Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I just read some old posts and they said Rankin/Sailbury are the best?

I'm a bit confused now. Thanks. :/

ReputationRep:
    If they are the ones you like best then that's good enough. It might be worth looking in the halls book to find a list of differences. I'm sure there is one.

ReputationRep:
    I've read a lot about Rankin being the worst.

I've gone with Lady Mountford, just because it looked like a big hall so more people to meet. Prob a stupid reason but tbh if it's really that bad then im only there for a year.

ReputationRep:
    Rankin has new funishings (i think the only hall with this) is the biggest and the only one with a 55" LCD TV :-)

Dale you share a bathroom (bath, no shower) between two people. And single sex coridoors!!

Lady Mountford is small and the coridoors and kitchen are small and anti-social.

Salisbury and McNair are fairly similar (maybe some single sex coridoors in salisbury)

look at the liv uni accom website and theres a comparison chaart about how many sharing toilets etc. if in doubt email Ellen Knowles.

ReputationRep:
    All depends who chooses to live there.

It's a well known fact that our year of Carnatic was much better craic than the year that have just left.

Dale and Sailsbury seem to be the best for girls year in year out though.

I was in McNair and we were the best

ReputationRep:
    I was in DALE ! It rocked! I moved from rankin but that was more to do with more of my friends being in dale rather than halls themselves. (but rankin does have prison walls)

Gemmaxo

ReputationRep:
    anyone know anything about morton house? any info would help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgie_22)
    anyone know anything about morton house? any info would help
    That site's got a bit of info ---> http://www.liv.ac.uk/carnatic/halls/morton/index.htm

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.