Turn on thread page Beta

aat for international student to study in england watch

ReputationRep:
    hi, i am 18 years old Palestinian male, graduated from an Egyptian high school.

My aims towards the future is to become an accountant,study and work in england.

Recently i Ive heard about the ATT and the ACA fast track route and i want to apply to that course.

I need to know what are the requirements for the application and i want to know the fees as an international student to study aat and aca fast track in london and living expenses like accommodation , food .....etc.

i was wondering if i can have a training job (eligible or not to work? ) so i can cover up my expenses ...since my parents aren't supporting me to go study in UK.

is aca considered a degree ? and which is better acca or aca?

ReputationRep:
    Hi fifazstreet?

Feel free to contact me for any academic advice.
    I have the best option for you to study accounting in UK.

Eric
    mailto:[email protected]

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.